• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's the BEST deal you ever gotten?

Like new Kimber Compact Aluminum for $600 after the 1998 laws.

Valmet M76 folding stock in .223 for $600, well after the federal assault weapons ban. The owner knew how much it was worth, but said he just wanted to get out of it as much money as he'd put into it.

Last edited:
Best deal: FREE Remington 511P Scoremaster .22 rifle from a friend.
Next best: $169.00 DCM (now CMP) Winchester M1 Garand (service grade).

An LNIB Kimber 2004 anniversary edition 1911 for $600.

A case of 1000 rnds PMC .223 ammo for $150 (couple of years ago but was still a good deal then)

A case of 1000 rounds of golden tiger 7.62 x 39 from Carl at FS for $69. [crying]

My Bulgarian AK from the much hated "gun room" for $650. Right after I bought it, the street prices on bulgie AKs started
going off the wall insane. [laugh]

-Mike

Turned in a trunk load of rusty old 22s and single shot/bolt action shotguns for $50 each at the Boston gun buy back years ago. Used the money to buy a Browning Citori. Thanks liberals!

Last edited:
Probably my Glock 29, 3rd GEN, NIB for 600 even.

Actually, I think my 30th Anniversary Stingray bass for 1000 even NEW was a true steal.

My first car was a 89 s-10 blazer in 97 or 98. paid a grand and never did a thing to it for 3 years. would probably still have the thing if that tre hadn't of jumpt out in front of me.

Back
Top Bottom