• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's the best and coolest 10mm pistol out there ??

I have a glock 20 on layaway that I should be picking up hopefully next month...it will be my only exprience with a 10mm..so I will let ya know [smile]

Hard to go wrong with a Colt Delta Elite 10mm.

Don't know much about EAA (could be horrible for all I know) but their Witness Elite Stock 2 and 3 in 10mm look pretty nice

stock3A.jpg

716006638_1.jpg

I'm pretty sure Kimber has a 1911 in 10mm, or the Delta Elite. Why? I just like 1911's, and the larger Glocks don't fit me all that well. The Bren 10 is a clear winner but isn't there a problem finding magazines for them?

If you don't have the money for a Korth, the S&W 610 is a great gun.

I used to own one, but sold it off during the last panic for ridiculous money. I still don't get it. Its a revolver. But what the heck.

You would have a decision to make. The unfluted cylinders look the coolest. But they use a full length cylinder, so the bullet runs about 3/4 of an inch before it contacts the rifling. The later guns had shorter cylinders with the breech end of the barrel projecting into the window so the bullet had a normal jump before rifling. These guns usually have fluted cylinders and look more normal.

the 610 can use .40 S&W with moon clips.

Don

625and610Grips010.jpg

Last edited:
I had a Glock 29. I found it shot just like any other Glock, but the ammo was more expensive to shoot, so I sold it to a NES member.

Glock 20. I find it easy to shoot, more so than their .40 models.

I was going to mention this. But I thought it was me. A friend of mine had a "baby" 10 mm glock. I found it to be easier to shoot than the .40 cal equivalent, the 27. I didn't want to mention it because I thought I was nuts. But thanks for the affirmation.

Glock 20 with KKM barrel, FDE frame. I hate the TFO sights though. It may get a set of Dawson sights at some point.
Also S&W 1076. Something nice about a steel frame.

What do you mean by Erryday? You don't carry that beast? Do you? Looks like a great shooting gun, but not a great carrying one.

I wish that was my gun. He asked what the coolest 10mm was, and I think that blaster is the coolest, all day, er'ryday.

Back
Top Bottom