• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's on your Firearms Christmas List?

All I want for Christmas is a 9mm conversion for the Dillon Super 1050 to feed my new giggle-gun.

She's fun but she's hungry...................

G26 for Mrs. Mountain
Ruger Old Army black powder in stainless & a 45 Colt conversion cylinder.

Full sized S&W M&P Performance Center Optic Ready 9mm. Santa may not be able to drop that off until spring. Too much heating oil to be purchased between now and then. I don't really need anything gun related now anyway. I got more guns than I have hands to shoot with.

Sometimes ya just have to say..."aw, screw it". Merry Christmas too me!

I just found a S&W Full Size M&P Performance Center 9mm on sale on slickguns at DEguns.com for $659.99 shipped to my FFL. Model 10267.

Ships with 2 barrels. 1 non thread ported and 1 non ported threaded and 2 17+1 magazines. Slide is cut and optics ready. PC comes with Enhanced Trigger that I understand is made by Apex. I like the enhance trigger in my PC Shield M&P 9mm which I've been told is also uses Apex internals.

I really was going to wait until spring, but the sale price was just too hard to pass up. Even after paying the FFL, at the sale price and free shipping promo they have now, I'm saving $100 less than any I could found it locally.

This isn't mine, but looks the same.

102671.jpg 10267.jpg

Sometimes ya just have to say..."aw, screw it". Merry Christmas too me!

I just found a S&W Full Size M&P Performance Center 9mm on sale on slickguns at DEguns.com for $659.99 shipped to my FFL. Model 10267.

Ships with 2 barrels. 1 non thread ported and 1 non ported threaded and 2 17+1 magazines. Slide is cut and optics ready. PC comes with Enhanced Trigger that I understand is made by Apex. I like the enhance trigger in my PC Shield M&P 9mm which I've been told is also uses Apex internals.

I really was going to wait until spring, but the sale price was just too hard to pass up. Even after paying the FFL, at the sale price and free shipping promo they have now, I'm saving $100 less than any I could found it locally.

This isn't mine, but looks the same.

View attachment 184634 View attachment 184633

with 2 barrels that really is a great deal!

with 2 barrels that really is a great deal!

The threaded barrel works out to only @ $30 added. Replacement threaded barrels are @ $200+ all by themselves. My gun club is already pushing for suppressors now. When/if the HPA goes thru, as long as the prices on them drop, I think they will make them required. Or that's the gut feeling I get. So I want to be ready should that day come.

Money is too tight this month to be buying another firearm. I will be purchasing a set of wood hogue grips for my P229 though.

On second thought, a Traditions .22 SA revolver is quite cheap.

Eye balling the Legion as well. For those shopping for a Legion, would you still get it if only the DA/SA was available instead of the SAO?

Depends on if you are a southpaw or righty.

Love Sigs but the decocker screws with my grip so SAO all day long.

I emailed Sig to see if they have ever made a DA/SA that is integrated on the right side..... 6 months later and still no response lol.

Stainless framed sigs. A gun that requires an apu. An M1Abrams. Some sort of orbital ion cannon. We will see how good Santa thinks I was this year.

Hoping for steel targets and some gift cards that will lead to a hi point carbine (which I add an ati stock to), or maybe a vortex strike fire.

Also got an itch for a decent .22 pellet gun too! We'll see what Santa has to say on these matters.

me too, i ordered a set yesterday lol. i have zero patience

For the P320 Compact I have on order to come in before the New Year.

But I'll settle for Healey heading out to TX and NEVER returning to the Northeast.

Christmas came early in the form of a S&W Model 69 Combat Magnum.

This evening I put 40 rds of full power 240gr SP's through it. My hand is numb but i'm still grinning.

8c003fa92ab791267f178f41e92a4038.jpg
wife bought me this for Christmas [emoji1]

Thumb Safety model? Great gun either way. I dry fired one at Riley's. Very impressive trigger feel and reset.

No, but I don't have problems with safeties that have positive detent. I've carried guns with and without safeties . . . I use them if they have them but aren't paranoid about carrying a loaded gun without one either.

I got to shoot the P320 Compact owned by a fellow LEO, ran 50 rds thru it (he only got it a couple of months ago) and was quite impressed, so I ordered one myself.

Eye balling the Legion as well. For those shopping for a Legion, would you still get it if only the DA/SA was available instead of the SAO?

It's a worked SRT trigger by Grayguns on the DA/SA so it's still nice but I have no desire to use DA ever and don't like the extra take up in the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom