What's next for Manchester Firing Line

Shooters-Hooksett

NES Member
I've been looking at a building & land on the NH coast right on route #1

I think my next big project will be to put a new range/gun shop right in between Maine & Mass. This would even be bigger than the new Manchester Store - with 35,000 SF to work with. How about it North Shore Mass, Southern Maine , & Eastern NH Folks? If I build it will you come?

I have land in Keene too, but I think that will have to wait for now.

I welcome your feedback...Jim

As a NH seacoast-er, I sometimes have trouble convincing myself to make the trip to Manch. I would be a weekly patron of any shop in this area. Big thumbs up!

I work in Portsmouth and would love an alternative to Kittery Trading Post for my lunchtime firearm fix.

What are you thinking, Hampton or North Hampton?

Would I come? I'm already there!

I still need to get up to Manchester sometime and try out that ACR!

Personally as [STRIKE]an inmate[/STRIKE], I mean resident, of central MA Keene would be closer to me.

that would be HUGE! for us North Shore residents.

I would shy away from Keene. Used to live in Peterborough and the market is not that big. Plus Keene has easy access to a multitude of gun clubs.

A location in the seacoast region would be perfect. Maine, Mass, NH. Catch all the vacationers, people on the way to Kittery, Cableas, oh and me!

I' have to virtual drive by the new store to get there, but I'd still make the trip out to visit it.

Now that I'm back in the States for an extended period, I need to renew my membership.

Hampton/Seabrook/etc would be awesome for a range/store.... go for it!

-Mike

I'm probably damn near half way between Manchester and the Seacoast, so I guess I could toss a coin.

Just made my way to the new place in Manchester. I'm quite impressed.

The Seacoast area seems lacking in gun shops and ranges...

THIS.

There is a complete lack of gun shops in seacoast NH. Combine that with an NH gun shop within easy reach of North Shore residents and you have a recipe for success. If I am still living in seacoast NH when you build it I will definetly go.

Depends on where you build it. I live on the North Shore. If you build a range within reasonable driving distance, sell memberships, and allow shooting of a variety of firearms, I'll come.

Back
Top Bottom