silicone cleaning cloth.
mechanincs rag
graphite grease
keys and a trigger lock
staple gun + staples
cleaning brush
pen
blow pop.
a couple wildberry backwoods cigars (yeah, i'm classy like that)
some 5.5'' shoot'n'see type targets
bunch of other stuff i am forgetting

Ear-plugs, targets, cleaning kit, paper towels, safety glasses, lube, syringe (for application of said lube, I swear), ammo, pistol if it's not on my side, other pistol if it also is not on my side, lizard.

- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- 2 mags for each of my frequent shoots
- Snap caps for my calibers (mix them with regular ammo to help isolate problems)
- Cleaning kit (nice compact tube with all the heads I need)
- Bore snake for frequently used calibers
- Cleaning squares
- Tube of orange hand cleaner/de-greaser
- Cloth for under the gun
- Speed loader
- Ammo of the day

Put it all in the deluxe Sig Sauer range bag....not bad for the money

What happens if you shoot out both eyes?

Ah you see that will never happen. I put the eye patch on during gun fights because nobody will aim for a bad eye. If I do get hit then I head towards the nearest body of water with my snorkel while ditching both left boots (this throws off the enemy)

Let's see... I have a milk crate with targets, couple pairs of ears,sand bags, a can of spray adhesive, and usually bino's or my spotting scope. I generally bring 2 range boxes 1 full of ammo, the other for brass, a small tool and a small dropper of oil and a big brush. Throw in half a dozen rifles and at least 3 pistols. Sometimes my little .22 spinner targets or a big hunk o steel for the .50

Oh... and usually my son.

Fingernail clippers, piece of used double-bubble gum, .58 cents, a few 10 penny nails, pack of Trojans (lubricated), 45 rpm record of Lorne Greene singing "Ringo".

Oh, and some odd ammo and used targets

Fingernail clippers, piece of used double-bubble gum, .58 cents, a few 10 penny nails, pack of Trojans (lubricated), 45 rpm record of Lorne Greene singing "Ringo".

You need "The Big Iron On His Hip" and "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance."

"Paladin" would also be a worthy addition.

Chuck Norris, that way I don't have to use any ammo, I just watch him roundhouse-kick the crap out out of my target. He's pretty pissed by the time I let him out of the bag.

Hmmmm....rope, duct tape, ball gag, lotion, riding crop, tazer, errrrrrrr.....ummmmmmm......oops.....wrong bag.......never mind.[rofl]

When I first saw the title of this thread I too looked in my bag and found similar goodies such as duct tape, handcuffs, chloroform, latex gloves, condoms, lube, a slap jack, and my autographed 8x10 from Ted Bundy. Then after reading more posts realized we were supposed to be talking about raNGe bags.[rolleyes]

Let's see... I have a milk crate with targets, couple pairs of ears,sand bags, a can of spray adhesive, and usually bino's or my spotting scope. I generally bring 2 range boxes 1 full of ammo, the other for brass, a small tool and a small dropper of oil and a big brush. Throw in half a dozen rifles and at least 3 pistols. Sometimes my little .22 spinner targets or a big hunk o steel for the .50

Oh... and usually my son.

Sounds like you need a caddy!

bugs covered a lot, in addition to the usual, i carry a small bottle of mylanta, never know, and a wooden dowel
for squibs if needed. steel or brass rods arn't something i would want to use, and of course a first aid kit,
and last a working cell phone.

JimB

Back
Top Bottom