• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Whats in your range bag?

Not sure if this has been covered but couldnt find anything really relative in the search.. What do you guys have in your range bag that might be considered unusual or things people wouldnt think to include? Also why do you have that unusual item in your bag?

A tube of hand cleaner and a golf towel. Also, new this season, a pair of work gloves for set-up/teardown. Fewer splinters.

Tools, cleaning rod, patches,muffs,small gunsmith hammer,targets,1911 bushing wrench, oil, Door pin from a 2006 Chevy Yukon [great squib rod], 22 loaded, 1911 mags, 10 loaded Model 41 mags, extra eye glasses, bandaids, bottle of water.

Spare pipe tool, some tobacco, lighter, guns, ammo, mags, boresnakes, borelight, multitool, staplegun, safety goggles, earplugs, earmuffs, some targets, a kitchen sink.

hammer, cold weather spandex shirt/gripped gloves/pants (usually wear the pants as it's hard to change in and out of), eye/ear protection, staple gun, staples, thumb tacks, targets-ammo-etc.

The cold weather gear is clutch. I can sit outside all day long and not ever shiver when it's 20 degrees outside. Makes outdoors shooting very enjoyable in the winter.

A stack of paper plates, roll of duct tape, some cleaning supplies and two extra sets of eyes and ears in case I talk a buddy into joining me. 600 rounds+- because my buddies shoot a lot if they show up.

I keep latex gloves, band aids, stapler, staples, targets, ammo, 2 pairs of eyes and ears, 5 or 6 pairs of disposable earplugs, wet wipes, and a black marker. I definately need a bigger range bag though.

The other stuff I get but what is with the toothpaste? Don't you brush your teeth before you leave the house? That's just nasty.

Toothpaste is an excellent hand cleaner. Fishermen *always* have toothpaste in their tackle box. It removes fish smells better than anything I know! It cleans and deodorizes your hands. Plus you can rub some behind your ears. It drives the ladies wild!

Back
Top Bottom