What's in your MAN PURSE EDC?

No, what I have was made almost 30 years ago. Company was 'Shooting Systems'. I like the 511 in your link much more.
The best one I found was made by Bagmaster. Probably similar to Shooting Systems because they used to knockoff all their shit.

It’s your standard fag bag but has its own Velcro/snap on both sides (ambi) that blend into the strap. Came in 3 sizes and is way more low profile than anything currently offered. No zipper shit just rip and grab. Looks most like the Gucci bag posted earlier. Use it normally and the gun isn’t even there. Hides it so well I thought it was gone a couple times. No lie…

The only downside is the obvious: It’s friggen gay.

Ho boy, necroing this one? Lol bet you guys don't think it's such a bad idea to carry a big fat EDC IFAK on your back now huh.

If I’m out and about on the town, just my standard stuff: P365, Spyderco Salt 2, keys, wallet..ect. I use my HPG Kit Bag or Tarahumara with associated load outs, if I’m hunting, hiking, or fly fishing. I also use a LL Bean dry bag when I’m waterfowl hunting. An IFAK always rides along on a solo trip. If the family is with me, I carry a slightly expanded FAK.

Last edited:
I was worried about people stealing my man purse with my EDC in it, my Maxpedition 5.11 Rothco Devilbuddy MANpack. It's wicked expensive. So now I carry my Kimber in it with 14 spare mags, a TQ and a set of EMT shears, but every morning I pick up a big steaming pile of dog poo, wrap it in paper towels because I don't want it getting all over my tactical gum, and put it in the bag. Stinks so bad, nobody's stealing my stuff. You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom