• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's Going On In Boston Right Now (Gladstone Street)?

Thoughts and prayers for the cops and their families.
Shooter identified as Kirk Figueroa
http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/kirk-...led-assault-rifle-criminal-record-body-armor/

Here are some of my favorite quotes from the Heavy article:

People said they had not seen such a massive police response since the Boston Marathon bombing. The gun battle occurred late on October 12.

Were there any dogs wounded?

The police commissioner described a dramatic scene in which one officer even “put his finger” on an injured officer’s wounds to try to stem the bleeding.

He had to put his FINGER on the wound to try to stop the bleeding? Lordy, lordy! Getting shot sucks. I'm sure that it is serious. Billy saying that another officer had to put a finger on a cop's wounds to try to stop the bleeding makes it sound like a papercut. Unless the officer was actually missing body parts and the other cops were trying to deal with that, don't talk about specific first aid measures, because it makes it sound insignificant.
9 injured at Tufts are emotional distress. That's not an injury, although Muuuaaaaaarraahhhh will spin it that way.

Seriously? Emotional distress? Cue the paid vacations and early retirement.

Where's Dawwwwg and his band of paintball shooting buddies when you need him?

That biography is legendary. Reminds me of " Prestige Worldwide" from Stepbrothers.

BLACK LEATHER GLOVES!

Love the beret. It's way too early to be reading stupid stuff like that bio. It sounds like he went through the dictionary and threw random words on paper.

Look for Maura to move to completely get rid of all "assault rifles" now. Also expect about 10 different bills calling for a ban on body armor. This could get even uglier.

I think it might. This could be a case for getting rid of the LEO exemption.

[rofl] No chance in hell.

Reading his Bio, I have to wonder how much is fluff vs. reality. Keep in mind that he wrote that stuff. Just like all the claims of "good work" that Hitlery posts out there! Ego oftentimes gets in the way of reality.

MA has no "parishes" whereas other states do. No idea what the requirements for a "bail runner" is in MA but I've never heard of any legit folks claiming to do that "job". Bail enforcement in MA (if it exists) is NOT any sort of LE function, so they have no special privileges. Boston Constables aren't even allowed to work armed (or carry cuffs, OC) unless they take special Boston courses given by Boston PD. NO WAY any MA Constable could justify carrying a AR/AK/so-called AW on that job . . . although there are areas of Boston/Brockton/Springfield/etc. where it might be useful for self-protection on the job.

Look for Maura to move to completely get rid of all "assault rifles" now. Also expect about 10 different bills calling for a ban on body armor. This could get even uglier.

Yeah, looks like she going to drop the other shoe. I'll throw on my tinfoil hat for a minute and cry "false flag!" [tinfoil]

I really want to know what gun he had. Watch it was a 10/22.

He had to put his FINGER on the wound to try to stop the bleeding? Lordy, lordy! Getting shot sucks. I'm sure that it is serious. Billy saying that another officer had to put a finger on a cop's wounds to try to stop the bleeding makes it sound like a papercut. Unless the officer was actually missing body parts and the other cops were trying to deal with that, don't talk about specific first aid measures, because it makes it sound insignificant.
The "finger" bit is from the Feinstein playbook. Evans' PR person probably fed him that.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Feinstein-recalls-S-F-s-day-of-infamy-3260395.php
"I went down the hall. I opened the wrong door. I opened (Milk's) door. I found Harvey on his stomach. I tried to get a pulse and put my finger through a bullet hole. He was clearly dead.

Here are some of my favorite quotes from the Heavy article:

Were there any dogs wounded?

Love the beret. It's way too early to be reading stupid stuff like that bio. It sounds like he went through the dictionary and threw random words on paper.

The beret is awesome, but for more giggles, go to the "gallery" section of the website and take in all its awesomeness.

"Assault" Rifles > total ban and confiscation
Body armor > to be banned
LEO Exemption > gone
police/LEO > can't be trusted, install national police force

yep, very tidy package.
Goodbye America, it was fun while it lasted.

“Two of the officers dragged their fellow officers out of the line of fire so they were in a protected zone, and the officers continued to engage in a gun exchange,” Evans said.

Seems like an odd time to be trading firearms, but then again I am not a LEO

"Assault" Rifles > total ban and confiscation
Body armor > to be banned
LEO Exemption > gone
police/LEO > can't be trusted, install national police force

yep, very tidy package.
Goodbye America, it was fun while it lasted.

This guys website is total BS. I think he was just nuts. What will happen to their $75M in security assets they deploy on a daily basis?

The beret is awesome, but for more giggles, go to the "gallery" section of the website and take in all its awesomeness.

Oh, boy. I missed that. He's got some pics of real opr8rs on that site. Dude seems like he had a real cop boner. Wanna bet that he was a cook in the army reserves? [smile]

Love the tagline on the website "Analyze deploy, protect, elite". HUNH??????

I hope they get rid of LEO exception I think that's the only way this bull will stop and we can get LEO's on our side because it doesn't effect them

The first I heard of the shooting was Commissioner Skeletor saying "Togh uauvithith was shauwut." I got a better explanation from my local Vermont affiliate and online. It turns out Skeletor was trying to communicate that "two officers were shot." :rolleyes: Best wishes to the officers and their families. :( It sucks that the state is metaphorically going to take that "assault rifle" and beat you folks over the head with it. Had I put my mind to it, I could not have come up with a better way to ensure the police are cool with even more restrictions being placed on gun owners in MA. I would like to hear how many cops would now be willing to go door-to-door to "keep kids safe" by taking EBRs from homes if called upon to do so. :(

Oh, boy. I missed that. He's got some pics of real opr8rs on that site. Dude seems like he had a real cop boner. Wanna bet that he was a cook in the army reserves? [smile]

Love the tagline on the website "Analyze deploy, protect, elite". HUNH??????

Looks like they're posing for the poster for the next James Bond or Vin Diesel, political, action thriller movie...

VAunmwE.jpg

jY9lw8U.jpg

Turns out the guy was a constable, was recently approved by City Council and had been background checked by BPD.

Turns out the guy was a constable, was recently approved by City Council and had been background checked by BPD.

[rofl]

Sorry Mike, Boston Glob did an expose on Boston's Constable appointments . . . lots with interesting criminal histories. I know one who allegedly has a felony conviction (told to me by another Constable), was removed and then later re-appointed. I know that he's a dirtbag and I refused to do work with him or his company.

Cobra Strike Team/Hq
71 Stevenson Street, Suite#400
San Francisco, CA 94105
Bail Fugitive Recovery Registry
P.O.S.T Cert #2970-80101-13008
P.O.S.T Cert #3010-80102-13005
CDI Provider#227857 ID#287310
S.T.C #0218-007878

"Cobra Strike Team" [rofl]

[rofl]

Sorry Mike, Boston Glob did an expose on Boston's Constable appointments . . . lots with interesting criminal histories. I know one who allegedly has a felony conviction (told to me by another Constable), was removed and then later re-appointed. I know that he's a dirtbag and I refused to do work with him or his company.

Do we know why BPD showed up to serve a warrant? I'm wondering if it was because they knew he had an AR within city limits?

ETA, NM I saw that they showed up b/c of a "fight between room mates".

If they knowingly went into this out gunned shame on BPD.

Because you don't get a "gun car" for DV call. Exigency calls for immediate response with what's in the holster and BPD can't be trusted with long guns in the cruisers, management sees no need for them and there is "always time to get them in the field when you need them" mentality! Didn't work too well here! Perhaps the officers' might not have been hit multiple times had they gone in with a few long guns for backup. They should also have been apprised that a resident has a LTC before they got there . . . at least that is info given over the air in the 'burbs before LEOs respond to a call.

Back
Top Bottom