whatcha got for big bore handguns....

You said the same thing about the Coonan .357.

Sorry, couldn't resist it! [laugh]
Wow, we both got at him with that one within seconds.
Damn, you guys are brutal tonight![laugh][laugh] It’s Christmas Eve![rofl]

Got me there. Glad I got my money back for that Coonan. They’re in deep trouble trying to find investors to help finance the company....

Got me there. Glad I got my money back for that Coonan. They’re in deep trouble trying to find investors to help finance the company....
Good to hear about your money. Pretty indifferent towards them as a company after hearing the horror stories. You ever get the DW cylinder issue resolved? Seems like they at least know how to respond and understand customer service.
Meanwhile I just got my 1911 back from S&W performance center in what was the easiest service I've ever had. They paid overnight to, took them 3 days to fix, and overnight back.

Good to hear about your money. Pretty indifferent towards them as a company after hearing the horror stories. You ever get the DW cylinder issue resolved? Seems like they at least know how to respond and understand customer service.
Meanwhile I just got my 1911 back from S&W performance center in what was the easiest service I've ever had. They paid overnight to, took them 3 days to fix, and overnight back.
Yup. Got a brand new unfluted cylinder on the DW. Bob at DW did a great job.

You said the same thing about the Coonan .357.

No, but you can go wrong with a Coonan 1911 apparently. Sorry, couldn't resist.

The OP asks "Can't we all just get along?" [laugh]

5d3bc1fa74fcf87ee290e1b73b2baa7c.jpg

All nice guns but nothing real big? Lol
These threads crack me up. In the Army they’re all “small arms.”

The 120mm smoothbore on NATO tanks fires a 10.5 lb depleted uranium arrow at 6,000 FPS. The ballistic computer adjusts for range, speed, altitude, cross wind, and ammo temperature. The turret is stabilized so they can shoot on the move.

Even this 80’s vintage M60A3 fired a 7.5 lb DU round with most of those ballistic controls. There were also high explosive rounds and the famous “Beehive” that fired flechettes. And they are nothing compared to 155.

“We all know who won the war. The Artillery won the war.” General Patton.

61130021-L.jpg

Last edited:
Id like to build a handgun around this round i have...

20161209_185140.jpg
Well, in the Army they’re all “small arms.”

The 120mm smoothbore on NATO tanks fires a 10.5 lb depleted uranium arrow at 6,000 FPS. The ballistic computer adjusts for range, speed, altitude, cross wind, and ammo temperature.

Even this 80’s vintage M60A3 fired a 7.5 lb DU round with most of those ballistic controls. There were also high explosive rounds and the famous “Beehive” that fired flechettes.

61130021-L.jpg

Well, in the Army they’re all “small arms.”

The 120mm smoothbore on NATO tanks fires a 10.5 lb depleted uranium arrow at 6,000 FPS. The ballistic computer adjusts for range, speed, altitude, cross wind, and ammo temperature.

Even this 80’s vintage M60A3 fired a 7.5 lb DU round with most of those ballistic controls. There were also high explosive rounds and the famous “Beehive” that fired flechettes.

61130021-L.jpg
Lol, where's that post from my A10 thread showing the cannon next to a Volkswagen? That's a "big bore"...

I walked into FS a few years back and it had just been consigned for $2K. I sold my Mark I 45 win mag and picked up the Mark V 50. Sent it out for plating and the comp. I'm not a blinger but I'm glad I did for this one. There is no muzzle flip at all. It's all straight recoil.

0810.jpg

170323_01_lg_0.jpg

Ruger Super Black Hawk 44 Mag. 5.5 inch barrel and S & W 629 PC Stealth Hunter 44 Mag.

Back
Top Bottom