• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What You’ll See In The Rebellion

There's one thing I am having a hard time grasping with all this talk of unrest and revolution. People are talking about how guerrilla tactics are needed to counter the government's technological superiority and talking about cordwood and going Timothy McVeigh. Seems that people are forgetting that technological superiority and data mining capability when posting such inflammatory statements.

ETA: Talk is cheap. Should a gun confiscation come to pass, I know what my reaction will be, and that I hope it does not get to that point. That's all I have to say about that.

There's one thing I am having a hard time grasping with all this talk of unrest and revolution. People are talking about how guerrilla tactics are needed to counter the government's technological superiority and talking about cordwood and going Timothy McVeigh. Seems that people are forgetting that technological superiority and data mining capability when posting such inflammatory statements.

ETA: Talk is cheap. Should a gun confiscation come to pass, I know what my reaction will be, and that I hope it does not get to that point. That's all I have to say about that.
WGAF about whether some .gov agency is data mining my opinions and attitudes on what I or many other like minded folks are and will do if they pass laws abridging our Constitutional rights. This isn't about guns, its about personal, legally owned property and the liberties of our country, even the anti's liberties, but their too stupid to see this. This is about an oath I took, a couple of times, its about my kids, my future grandkids and their future. **** the government for if need be, I will be the tip of the spear!

WGAF about whether some .gov agency is data mining my opinions and attitudes on what I or many other like minded folks are and will do if they pass laws abridging our Constitutional rights. This isn't about guns, its about personal, legally owned property and the liberties of our country, even the anti's liberties, but their too stupid to see this. This is about an oath I took, a couple of times, its about my kids, my future grandkids and their future. **** the government for if need be, I will be the tip of the spear!

I don't disagree with what you're saying. I've always thought the lefts view on the 2nd Amendment was contrary to their other civil liberty views (which I often support, i.e., why the heck should I have any say on who someone marries??! None of my business). That said, I'm not going to die in a blaze of gunfire or go to prison and leave my wife and kids without a husband & father if/when some gov authority kicks my door in to take my guns (and no, I don't ever see that happening anyway, at least not in my lifetime. Maybe I'll be right, maybe I'll be wrong).

I don't disagree with what you're saying. I've always thought the lefts view on the 2nd Amendment was contrary to their other civil liberty views (which I often support, i.e., why the heck should I have any say on who someone marries??! None of my business). That said, I'm not going to die in a blaze of gunfire or go to prison and leave my wife and kids without a husband & father if/when some gov authority kicks my door in to take my guns (and no, I don't ever see that happening anyway, at least not in my lifetime. Maybe I'll be right, maybe I'll be wrong).

I can see what you're saying, but we Americans have a tendency to be stuck in a normalcy bias. It can never happen here, or to us. Our government isn't our government any more. The system that once protected us is currently giving us the finger, and the sleeping giant is beginning to stir. I never thought I would hear rumblings of revolution before. Not in my lifetime at least. We are bound to a constitution that doesn't recommend, it orders us to oppose tyranny. I took an oath as a serviceman, and I will uphold it, come possible loss of life.

I do not fight for my liberties. I fight for his and will die for them, if necessary.

04-05-08_1357.jpg

That is my son. I will die before I allow him to be herded like sheep and controlled with no liberties or freedoms.

Last edited:
Can I bring a dog?

tacticaldog_zps801cbcb6.jpg

No, I think it is you that seem to have "tunnel vision" here. I think most here understand your point, but what is most shocking is that you don't seem to have a problem with the government coming to YOUR house, kicking the f**king door down, and wrestling you to the ground (once again, on YOUR own property) due to their proposed/imposed martial law! Who really gives a crap whether they were ordered to do a mass confiscation, or not - IT HAPPENED! You are missing the big picture here by trying to debate with one or 2 guys over details.

The LEO's intentions were NOT Mass "gun confiscation", and in ur narrow minded head it happened because you watched a video that portrayed a mass confiscation when in reality it was a Mass evacuation with LEO's being confronted by people with guns who didn't want to leave there homes. LEO's that get confronted with guns will confiscate them not knowing the peoples intentions. They are also not going to evacuate people from there homes and have the guns left behind with Looters on the prowl. It's all common sense stuff, you just refuse to except it.

Also, they make evacuations mandatory so that the families of the dead "little old ladies" don't hold the state, county, or town accountable for there deaths. It's 3rd grade logic, not "gun Confiscation". Relax!!!

Zomg...I really wish they would lock this thread and ones like it.

To the people on here whipping themselves up into some sort of frenzy preparing for the end: just stop. You are being ignorant and shortsighted. I swear, a lot of you pinheads a wishing for something catastrophic to happen because you are laboring under the delusion that not only are you prepared for it, but that you will come out in some sort of superior social position. Not only are these delusions those of some adolescent male who plays too many video games, but they are just flat-out wrong.

If anything bad ever truly happened, we'd all be f**ked. It does not matter how many guns or how much food you have--you'd still be f**ked. We'd all be f**ked. Because human beings are social creatures and we all need a functioning society to survive and thrive.

To the childish folks on here lusting for some sort of "rebellion" I would say you are ignorant and stupid. Ignorant and stupid because you do not realize what such a true upheaval would amount to: people would die. People you love. That's a fact. And there is nothing you could do about it. Nothing.

Why would anyone wish for that?

I wish you would all just STFU about it. I like to read about guns and firearms and outdoor activities, etc; but this teenage boy end-of-the-world crap is just so tedious.

No one is coming to take your guns, so relax. And if they ever do, there won't be much you can do about it anyway, so relax.

You all think you're John friggin' Wayne at The Alamo when the reality is we're all type-typing away at keyboards, so let's knock off the fraudulent hardcore b.s. and have some fun.

200095_463631050364586_381040306_n.jpg

To the people on here whipping themselves up into some sort of frenzy preparing for the end: just stop. You are being ignorant and shortsighted. I swear, a lot of you pinheads a wishing for something catastrophic to happen because you are laboring under the delusion that not only are you prepared for it, but that you will come out in some sort of superior social position. Not only are these delusions those of some adolescent male who plays too many video games, but they are just flat-out wrong.

If anything bad ever truly happened, we'd all be f**ked. It does not matter how many guns or how much food you have--you'd still be f**ked. We'd all be f**ked. Because human beings are social creatures and we all need a functioning society to survive and thrive.

To the childish folks on here lusting for some sort of "rebellion" I would say you are ignorant and stupid. Ignorant and stupid because you do not realize what such a true upheaval would amount to: people would die. People you love. That's a fact. And there is nothing you could do about it. Nothing.

I wish you would all just STFU about it. I like to read about guns and firearms and outdoor activities, etc; but this teenage boy end-of-the-world crap is just so tedious.

No one is coming to take your guns, so relax. And if they ever do, there won't be much you can do about it anyway, so relax.

You all think you're John friggin' Wayne at The Alamo when the reality is we're all type-typing away at keyboards, so let's knock off the fraudulent hardcore b.s. and have some fun.

Mac, you are a horrible, horrible american, and you should move back to the country your ancestors came from.
Just kidding, but that's the kind of reaction I get when I try to give the delusional rebellion crowd a reality check.

No one is coming to take your guns, so relax.

kid-sleeping-in-room_zps90e7ee2d.jpg

]

Find a spot next to this guy and dig yourself a hole, there's plenty of room.View attachment 49172

I think that any "rebellion" is going to start and end with some group of states reasserting the 10th and daring the Feds to do something about it. TX or UT come to mind. With its oil and armed citizenry, TX could go it alone. Yes, they are currently a "net receiver" of federal largess, but I would bet that nationalizing ("state-izing?") the oil fields would more than cover that.

I think that any "rebellion" is going to start and end with some group of states reasserting the 10th and daring the Feds to do something about it. TX or UT come to mind. With its oil and armed citizenry, TX could go it alone. Yes, they are currently a "net receiver" of federal largess, but I would bet that nationalizing ("state-izing?") the oil fields would more than cover that.

Yeah but I don't want to go to a seceding state that will nationalize anything.

One thing that could be done is to stop enlistment in our arm services. Let Obama fight his own wars. There isn't nothing in it for the US but blood and more expense we don't need.Let the rest of the world fight their wars.

Take a look at what the 'net receiver' means - there are a whole lot of military bases in Tx. Also a fair number of retirees soaking up the heat.
I would love to see the numbers with the military and social security monies removed.

Good point. Profit sharing? Just tying to find a way out of this conundrum that doesn't involve me getting shot at. BTDT, didn't like it.

Someplace large with oil like TX, could probably do fine financially just by unhinging themselves from federal regulations, but there is that matter of DC not letting a state go.
What I find interesting is these moonbat towns trying to overstep big daddies laws, remember when MT iirc enacted state (pro)gun laws that were contrary to the feds? Not exactly the same thing but has some similarities. It will be interesting to see states reactions to any new federal rules, I think some states may push back pretty hard, the result I don't know. Sure does make me want to move to an area with like minded folks in the intermountain west or southeast.

Take a look at what the 'net receiver' means - there are a whole lot of military bases in Tx. Also a fair number of retirees soaking up the heat.
I would love to see the numbers with the military and social security monies removed.

I would expect that the military bases would be nationalized. Dunno about the retirees. I would expect that any new country wouldn't really want to take on the burden of SS, so they would be invited to leave or to stay and put an aged shoulder to the till. Sme goes for SSI and EBT folks.

I would expect that the military bases would be nationalized. Dunno about the retirees. I would expect that any new country wouldn't really want to take on the burden of SS, so they would be invited to leave or to stay and put an aged shoulder to the till. Sme goes for SSI and EBT folks.

My post was pointing out that the 'net receiver' of federal funds is not telling of the true status of Tx (or the other similar states).

Texas would do just fine on their own

Back
Top Bottom