• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What would you take for weapons ?

If it's a planet populated by fuds and moonbats, then just nuke it from orbit and be done with it. Their defensive grid will be a joke, and not be able to hit 'minute of starship' at any range. So, if the planet has resources you want, remove the infestation and then land. If not, just crack that sucker open and move on.
I was thinking we could tell them there is a Marxist, gun-free Nirvana up there and we could stay home. We would tell them it even has perfectly breathable oxygen and is nice and warm - no need for protective gear, just open the door and jump out...

I was thinking we could tell them there is a Marxist, gun-free Nirvana up there and we could stay home. We would tell them it even has perfectly breathable oxygen and is nice and warm - no need for protective gear, just open the door and jump out...

Ok... and THEN crack the planet.

An E-11 blaster. It would handle anything except maybe a Wookie:

1372109823407.jpg

In a low-gravity planet, I'd opt for the T-21 blaster rifle or DC-15A Plasma rifle instead:

450px-T-21blasterifle.jpg
800px-DC-15a_Blaster_Rifle.jpg

I saw this awesome post on survivalblog once where the guy's bugout bag was a baseball bag holding an AR, Shotgun, three different pistols, ammo, etc., and his outfit was along the lines of dirty guy walking home from ballgame.

He ostensibly walked 15 miles through 'bad neighborhoods' with his full kit. I did the math and sent Mr. Rawles an email pointing out that this guy claimed to be hauling over 100 pounds in a duffle bag for 15 miles. Right.

I saw this awesome post on survivalblog once where the guy's bugout bag was a baseball bag holding an AR, Shotgun, three different pistols, ammo, etc., and his outfit was along the lines of dirty guy walking home from ballgame.

He ostensibly walked 15 miles through 'bad neighborhoods' with his full kit. I did the math and sent Mr. Rawles an email pointing out that this guy claimed to be hauling over 100 pounds in a duffle bag for 15 miles. Right.

Tell William Foster it's not possible. D-FENS!!!!

falling down.jpg

What's with all the no O2 means no guns posts? The powder used in our smokeless cartridges is a mono-propellant IIRC and needs no additional O2 to burn properly. The only thing that would change is the external ballistics.

What's with all the no O2 means no guns posts? The powder used in our smokeless cartridges is a mono-propellant IIRC and needs no additional O2 to burn properly. The only thing that would change is the external ballistics.

They must all be Firefly fans and thinking of Vera

vera.jpg

An E-11 blaster. It would handle anything except maybe a Wookie:

1372109823407.jpg

In a low-gravity planet, I'd opt for the T-21 blaster rifle or DC-15A Plasma rifle instead:

450px-T-21blasterifle.jpg
800px-DC-15a_Blaster_Rifle.jpg

Nah. All you need is a DL-44 strapped to your leg and to never let anyone tell you the odds [wink].

DL-44_in_holster.jpg

Everything more powerful than what the aliens carry. But I'm sure when they founded their space colony they got together and wrote down ideas to preserve the colony, kind of like the Constitution but maybe they actually honor theirs and if that's the case all I will need is luggage,because I'm moving there.

Wasn't that "Falling Down" :)

Versamax tactical...nothing says we come in peace like 9 rifled slugs. Also the AR10 and the M&P 9. If I have room I wouldn't mind taking the M44 along.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lightsaber and Glock 19. All the mags I can fit in the space ship. A few "spare parts" kits for the Glock 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom