What would you do?

I'm with @Broc on this one. Interesting that the media is focusing on the GO BACK TO CHINA part and not the part where he tried to GTA run over an NPC family.

Also @Broc makes sense in bringing up the fact we do not know for sure whether or not the Asian guy is a POS in the back story.

He should have yelled back "I am from Viet Nam ass hole!"

Then, tactical roll, draw and mag dump, tactical reload, dump second mag, ala Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon.
Any other reaction means you have to turn in your NES man card.

What would I do??? I'd be damned sure I had teh right John Sullivan of Quincy. Damn. I mean, talk about the most common name for a man over the age of 50 in that city.

The video was a riot. It was some Chinese woman saying he said stuff. Maybe he did. Maybe he didn't. It's not that I'm going to be distrustful of Chinese people in general, but their belief in morality is far different than ours when it comes to business. So I'm just a shade suspect. All we have is her say-so that this is a hate crime.

No. I wouldn’t even do that in Kentucky. Hit your brakes, pull over and dial 911. Stay in your car until the retard loses his patience and drives away or the cops show up.

You would be made an example of in MA and they would take you over the coals.
If boxed in by traffic, I'm not staying in my car. I'm getting out to avoid getting my window blown out, covered with glass, and then punched in the face. Of course, my intention is to avoid getting in a fight once I'm out of the car too.
Nobody knows what they will do once fight or flight kicks in. You can train and talk all you want until reality hits. I found this out at 3 AM with a totally different scenario at home one day.

Massachusetts is a duty to retreat state, if he shot he definitely could be charged as there were probably plenty of ways to retreat.

Don’t ever be quick to draw or shoot, prosecutor may look to put you in prison for any number of reasons. Even if you win at trial, it could cost you tens of thousands to a million dollars for a good defense. Zimmerman spent over $1 million, Rittenhouse was about $1 million.

Watch and read Andrew Branca, know the 5 elements of self defense

I now live in a country where I am labeled as a white supremacist by this same media. I have watched as the media has taken dozens of Smollett cases and turned them into hate stories against whites......and every one of the stories was false.

I now live in a country where the media engaged in a brutal smear campaign against a white young man and went all in to destroy Sandmann's life. They came close but again the story was false.

I now live in a country where I watched the media broadcast 24/7 stories regarding a sitting US President as being racist and a bigot. I watched as they spoke non-stop that he was involved with Russia and was using Russia to defeat Clinton. The brutal attacks were the very context of vile. Of course, again not true.

I now live in a country where the media no longer reports crimes by Democrats and ignores them. I watched as the media called Hunter's laptop another case of Russian collusion and ignored it to protect the corrupt Biden crime family.

I now live in a country where its now crystal clear that our media operates exactly as to how it operates in Russia and China.

I am not saying the driver is innocent or guilty.

I am saying that I have learned to completely distrust the media and the reporting of these stories......and as well all know....for damn good reasons.
You are correct!

The story is pure sh*t.

It tells us the driver tried to run the guy over, then it focuses mostly on the "go back to China" comment.

But we don't know what the Asian guy did to the driver.

Was this a random attack?
Is the Asian guy a POS?

We don't know.

There is no way for the reported to do a proper investigation before releasing the article, but maybe make mention that it is not clear if there was a relationship between the Asian man and the driver. At least leave it open. Instead all we get is: RACISM, RACISM, RACISM.

Agreed, what instigated this situation is left out. Maybe the old guy is crazy and targeted an Asian family out of the blue. I doubt that though. There was probably an interaction and without knowing that and several other things we can’t make a fair judgement here.

Even when stories get a lot of coverage and “facts” reported, it’s often wrong. How many said Rittenhouse crossed state lines with the rifle (not that that’s even a crime to begin with) or that Zimmerman chased Saint Trayvon martin. The actual facts in many situations and the media story (especially in the first 24 hours) are often extremely different.

Police said the man was walking with family members when he saw Sullivan speeding nearby. The victim and Sullivan exchanged words with one another, at which point Sullivan allegedly made derogatory comments about the victim’s race and told him to “go back to China.”

Sullivan then allegedly drove into the man with his vehicle, causing the victim to land on the hood of his car. Sullivan is alleged to have driven about 50 yards with the man on his hood before stopping suddenly.

After the victim fell off the hood of the car, Sullivan is alleged to have yelled at him to “go back to China” again before driving forward and hitting the man a second time with the vehicle. The force of the impact sent the victim into a construction zone; the victim fell into an open ditch about 10 to 15 feet below.

Back
Top Bottom