What would you do?

No. I wouldn’t even do that in Kentucky. Hit your brakes, pull over and dial 911. Stay in your car until the retard loses his patience and drives away or the cops show up.

You would be made an example of in MA and they would take you over the coals.
the victim wasn't in a car, he was walking!!! The old guy hit him with his vehicle TWICE !! I would have emptied the mag into his windshield

No. I wouldn’t even do that in Kentucky. Hit your brakes, pull over and dial 911. Stay in your car until the retard loses his patience and drives away or the cops show up.

It sounds like the family was on foot, not in a car.

It sounds like the family was on foot, not in a car.
Yeah he wasn’t in his car from the way I read it. So not only would I have pulled it he’d have likely got his ticket punched on the second attempt to kill me. And if that was a family member he tried to run over twice he definitely would’ve got his ticket punched.
B4FC7895-AE50-4E7A-A461-60B925EEFA3E.gif

Last edited:
If you’re CCW’ing and a guy tries hitting you(your family too) with his car TWICE!!
Would you defend yourself by drawing your CCW AFTER you try to avoid him?
And do you think this sh1thole state would make you the criminal if you defended your life or family in this situation?

‘Go back to China’: Injured man recounts alleged hate crime in Quincy

Still fact determinant.
Being a good ma**h*** PleB, I would try to run and hide first. If no place to hide I would have to draw and shoot.

Did you even read the news story?🙄
He was on the sidewalk with his family.

I don’t have time to read every stupid story posted on this site…I only have just enough time to respond in an uninformed manner and risk taking an incorrect position on the matter.

Maybe if there wasn’t a new thread posted for every story that ever makes a headline, my ADD wouldn’t react and you idiots wouldn’t have to waste time correcting me.

#yourfaultnotmine

You shouldn't draw unless your life or the lives of the ones you are with are in serious danger. So yes if you could get the whole family somewhere safe quickly then that is your best option.
On the other hand if you & yours were in a wide open parking lot for example then there may not be that option.

as another MA hole simp has stated, I grab my small kids in hurl them beyond a obstructing object like a cement piling and try to get my cell phone out.

You shouldn't draw unless your life or the lives of the ones you are with are in serious danger. So yes if you could get the whole family somewhere safe quickly then that is your best option.
On the other hand if you & yours were in a wide open parking lot for example then there may not be that option.

The guy hit him more than once with a vehicle, in my book that's serious danger...

First thing: Do not read any facts or the story itself.

"so anyways, I start blastin'...."
The story is pure sh*t.

It tells us the driver tried to run the guy over, then it focuses mostly on the "go back to China" comment.

But we don't know what the Asian guy did to the driver.

Was this a random attack?
Is the Asian guy a POS?

We don't know.

There is no way for the reported to do a proper investigation before releasing the article, but maybe make mention that it is not clear if there was a relationship between the Asian man and the driver. At least leave it open. Instead all we get is: RACISM, RACISM, RACISM.

I now live in a country where I am labeled as a white supremacist by this same media. I have watched as the media has taken dozens of Smollett cases and turned them into hate stories against whites......and every one of the stories was false.

I now live in a country where the media engaged in a brutal smear campaign against a white young man and went all in to destroy Sandmann's life. They came close but again the story was false.

I now live in a country where I watched the media broadcast 24/7 stories regarding a sitting US President as being racist and a bigot. I watched as they spoke non-stop that he was involved with Russia and was using Russia to defeat Clinton. The brutal attacks were the very context of vile. Of course, again not true.

I now live in a country where the media no longer reports crimes by Democrats and ignores them. I watched as the media called Hunter's laptop another case of Russian collusion and ignored it to protect the corrupt Biden crime family.

I now live in a country where its now crystal clear that our media operates exactly as to how it operates in Russia and China.

I am not saying the driver is innocent or guilty.

I am saying that I have learned to completely distrust the media and the reporting of these stories......and as well all know....for damn good reasons.

Assault with a deadly weapon (the car). Warrants deadly force self defense.

This is to answer the question of what would I do if someone tried to run me and my family down. Can't answer what that guy should have done, as others have mentioned we don't have the whole story.

The guy hit him more than once with a vehicle, in my book that's serious danger...

I'm not disagreeing, but with the benefit of time and consideration given this thread, acknowledging one doesn't get that in a crisis situation:

Can I get myself and family to safety? If yes then best move.
If I can't get myself and family to safety, then defend self and family with firearm.
Then: be charged with crime, endure months/years of legal anxiety, pays tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars, lose sleep, lose friends, lose peace, suffer health repercussions.

It is always better to walk (or run) away, IF you can. And sometimes, you can't.

The story is pure sh*t.

It tells us the driver tried to run the guy over, then it focuses mostly on the "go back to China" comment.

But we don't know what the Asian guy did to the driver.

Was this a random attack?
Is the Asian guy a POS?

We don't know.

There is no way for the reported to do a proper investigation before releasing the article, but maybe make mention that it is not clear if there was a relationship between the Asian man and the driver. At least leave it open. Instead all we get is: RACISM, RACISM, RACISM.
Are you expecting journalists to do actual journalism? that's crazy talk.

Sadly, many of these situations escalate because of people and their stupid cell phones. Recently I saw a guy go into a parking space, a minute later three people showed up sticking their phones in the guy's face and accusing him of taking their parking spot. Naturally, the guy was pissed, so what would have been a nonevent almost turned ugly. The problem is, every ass**** wants their five minutes of fame, even if they have to hurt someone to get it. I'm sick and tired of seeing people sticking cameras in other people's faces, and for no good reason. It's almost as if they are trying to push you to do something stupid, and yes, many people do.

On foot? Absolutely. After the first avoidance the 2nd time isnt by accident. Those who wouldnt shoot probably carry on an empty chamber.

I now live in a country where I am labeled as a white supremacist by this same media. I have watched as the media has taken dozens of Smollett cases and turned them into hate stories against whites......and every one of the stories was false.

I now live in a country where the media engaged in a brutal smear campaign against a white young man and went all in to destroy Sandmann's life. They came close but again the story was false.

I now live in a country where I watched the media broadcast 24/7 stories regarding a sitting US President as being racist and a bigot. I watched as they spoke non-stop that he was involved with Russia and was using Russia to defeat Clinton. The brutal attacks were the very context of vile. Of course, again not true.

I now live in a country where the media no longer reports crimes by Democrats and ignores them. I watched as the media called Hunter's laptop another case of Russian collusion and ignored it to protect the corrupt Biden crime family.

I now live in a country where its now crystal clear that our media operates exactly as to how it operates in Russia and China.

I am not saying the driver is innocent or guilty.

I am saying that I have learned to completely distrust the media and the reporting of these stories......and as well all know....for damn good reasons.
You forgot St.Kyle of Kenosha.
If we're talking about being pursued and assaulted by dangerous people and how to deal with them.

Back
Top Bottom