What would you do?

What would you do

• Do nothing and mind your own business.

Votes: 114 65.1%
  • Politely tell the person they are printing or their gun can be seen.

Votes: 56 32.0%
  • Tell a store employee

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Call the police.

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
I would give that person Joe Tactical's website so that person can learn the art of concealment.

I still am amazed at how many "I would react depending on what he/she looked like they were suitable for legal CCW" responses there are. The only thing you should be doing is MYOFB. The "if they look like a gangbanger" line is priceless. Last time I checked that stereotype they wear clothes 3 to 4 times there size (unlike Joe Tactical aka joezbakwit2gats) so how the hell would they print? If they did, then they are probably drawing on you, and its go time.

"I would be able to tell by looking at them" talk just sounds eerily similar to the thought process of the RED towns licensing authorities here in MA. They deny LTC's or give you neutered LTC's after sometimes a 6-12 month process. Although it doesn't surprise me that even the sheep that happen to be on here who feel like there rights are being infringed upon, follow the same line of thinking as the person "issuing" your right to carry a firearm for personal protection of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. If you don't think they discriminate by what you "look like" just consider the age discrepancy. Someone was just on here saying in another thread in Danvers they don't give you a ALP LTC if your under 25 years old. I am sure if you did go into, even some green towns, all thugged out with your tim's on ,huge jeans,wife beater, big gold chain, and a do-rag on your head. They might deny you or give you a restriction.

I am in no way a thug or do I play one on tv, but this was just a example given. Even though I myself don't feel it completely necessary for all the stuff the green towns make you go thru to acquire a license. I don't think if you went in for your interview g'd up from the feet up but all your paperwork is in order and pass all background checks you should be denied based on presumptions someone had during your interview.

Last edited:
part of carrying is situational awareness. that includes a 360 check of your gear when you get out your car and go into Trader Joes, AC Moore and JoAnn Fabrics WTF ever else you shop...

Mind your own god damn business - check your gear.

this will never happen to be because a. i check my gear and b. you will not get close enough to me unless your a hot ninja

The only way I'm saying anything to anyone is if all of the following conditions are met:

A. We're in MA where you could easily get restrictions slapped on your LTC if soccer mom sees the big scary death hammer.
B. The gun is clearly showing. Not like LenS experience where you see the muzzle when the guy reaches for corn flakes. I'm talking about the shirt hooked over the butt of the gun.
C. The possibility to be discreet exists. A simple, "might want to check your shirt" or "you're printing" is the most i would say as long as I'm sure I won't draw attention to him.

Its not my business anymore than someone's fly being down or their coat being caught in their car door. I view it as a courtesy but I won't lose sleep over it.

B. The gun is clearly showing. Not like LenS experience where you see the muzzle when the guy reaches for corn flakes. I'm talking about the shirt hooked over the butt of the gun.
Its not my business anymore than someone's fly being down or their coat being caught in their car door. I view it as a courtesy but I won't lose sleep over it.

In both cases I mentioned, the holster stayed visible, it wasn't like during a reach and then it recedes to cover the holster.

Nobody said anything to me the time my jacket rode up over the butt of the gun (revolver) in the SOB holster as I got up in an auditorium. I did hear the gasps behind me however [laugh] and then pulled it back over the gun. In that case it would have been funny if a moonbat did say something to any of the officers in the auditorium. I had just got off duty and the jacket was a casual jacket with the town seal and PD over it. [smile]

As for the fly down issue: Most people won't say anything. I was visiting a friend and chatting and was chastised by said friend for not telling her that her jeans were partially unzipped. This was in her house and nothing was exposed, so no big deal.

While at the polls holding a sign for Jim McKenna, a friend walked up to vote and I called him over and let him know that his fly was down. He was quite appreciative and stopped back on his way out of the polls to thank me again. If it was someone I didn't know and was 6-8' away (as he was), I wouldn't have said anything . . . if the person was directly in front of me I would in that situation.

I'd inform security that an unhinged man was destroying merchandise. Then I'd evacuate the store with the rest of the employees and customers. After the police gunned down a West Point graduate in front of his fiance, I'd rest assured that the officers went home safely and that the inquest would rule it a good shoot.

Do any dogs get killed?

If its holstered, a gentle heads up.

If its jambed in the waistband of fubu jeans hanging below the ass, it's go time!

Lol. Excellent.

98% of the time it would be MYOFB!!!
2% of the time it might be a discreet heads up to the person especially if it's possible they might scare sheeple, as to save them some grief.

Note that equals 100%. Option 3 or 4 wouldn't even be considered an option EVER.

Did the AG's office just out themselves on the 4-5 ppl voting for last two options?

Back
Top Bottom