What would you do if..............

They would have to kill me. Dead , or in jail is a lose lose situation, but thats what would happen.

after further reading, its essentially human trafficking and they should all be arrested

"Let's say you spend ten dollars a year. So, then, for the following year, your base then would be ten dollars," says Riley. The lawyer questioning Riley then points out that failure to use the entire base would result in a lowering of the base for the next year. He then asks Riley if the funding stream is tied to how many children they bring into Orange County's children's home, Orangewood.
"It's tied to the number of children we have in the foster system," says Riley.

That's some evil $hit. You'd have to be a sociopath to get up everyday and take someone's kids as your job.

in case another example was needed; don't let any agent of the State into your home without a search warrant.

Behold the ultimate Statist dream, where your children are not yours but property of the government and you are merely caretakers at the will and whim of it.

Thanks you progressive, Marxist, Alinsky-ite ****ers.

They based the character of " Hit Girl " in Kick Ass on my daughter. Wouldn't go over very well.

( okay , not really. She's 18 anyway. But someone shod have said it ...)

The thing is, if you fight back with firearms, they will **** you in the ass by immediately terminating your parental rights, revoking your LTC, and locking you up for resisting arrest (murder, etc.).

There is no winning when they're at the door. You have to win in the courts. It sucks, but it's the reality of bucking the system.

“The system is set up in a way that it’s encouraged to remove the children from the protective parent,” says Hardwick. “Because it generates a lot of funding.”

FFS, why don't they just come steal your shit and sell it rather than take children. There are probably many, many more cases like this that we never hear about.

It's a good thing I'm a nice guy, otherwise I might wish death upon vast swaths of gov't.

The thing is, if you fight back with firearms, they will **** you in the ass by immediately terminating your parental rights, revoking your LTC, and locking you up for resisting arrest (murder, etc.).

There is no winning when they're at the door. You have to win in the courts. It sucks, but it's the reality of bucking the system.

How do you fight them in the court system when they are the system? Do you have the kind of money to go up against the endless power of the system?

There comes a time when you have nothing left to lose.

Back
Top Bottom