• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What would it take?

Yes, but there are a LOT of things which could be done to streamline the process. First and foremost, make it SHALL ISSUE. Second, remove the different classes. Third, remove the restrictions. These changes alone would speed things up tremendously. In fact, that would probably be enough to allow the fee to drop down to $20 or $25.

...Get rid of mandatory training!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So I was thinking. I know, dangerous right? So when I went into my PD to renew my license, the licensing officer had a STACK of new or renewed permits, and she was saying she wouldn't get them mailed out for a day or two cause she was so busy. So......my thought? Would it be possible for someone, maybe GOAL, or Comm2a, to set up a "program" where citizens could help in the process of getting permits out to folks or help in getting appointments booked etc etc? Towns complain about funding and money, but what if we did our part to help instead of bitching and actually did something to help?

Is this even possible, or is there some stupid ass law that would prohibit this?

there is something to be done about this situation. The orgs could start to sue the towns that go over the allowed time to get your permit back to you.

Back
Top Bottom