What will you be buying this tax free weekend?

I'm not getting the safe because it's a tax free weekend, I'm getting it because I've got the money set aside for it and a weekend day free to drive out to finally pick one :)

Beretta 92FS Inox
Range bag
Cleaning kit
Ammo
Fire safe for said ammo
A sh*t load of Shoot N C targets
Maybe : gun belt and holster
...and a Pony![laugh]

A Benelli Supernova Tactical, but only because that's when the group buy ends. The fact that it falls on the tax-free weekend is just a nice bonus.

Nothing, my LTC still hasn't come in. Watch its going to come Monday and anything I wanted will be gone.

Too bad the dealer won't let you pay for it and have them hold it until your LTC comes in. Then do the transfer? Is that still a straw purchase?

I'll most likely get a Beretta 92 tomorrow. I've finally learned, and decided to get rid of the Glock 17. After shooting my 1911 for so long now, I can't hit anything with the Glock.

Wasn't really planning on buying anything, but my 8 - 10 year old PC dying from cancer (it's in stage 4), isn't worth the upgrades, time, expense and effort anymore.. time to put the ol'girl to rest.

I had been looking on NewEgg, but figured it in the end it would be simpler to go to Micro-Center in Cambridge and break even with the shipping v. no tax.

Pro-Tip: I just placed an online order for "in store pick-up only".

Prior to that, I called the store and asked them if I placed the order tonight, but if I pick it up tomorrow, would I get the tax break?

The answer was yes.

Good thing because, they only have 3 of the models I want in stock; so mine is already reserved and waiting for me and, I won't have to deal with finding a sales person on a day that's certain to be a cluster-f**k. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom