What was the latest (Age) you've been called for Jury duty?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
MrsWildweasel said:
Shoot we get it regularly here. At least every 3 years.
+1

I actually sat on a 1 day trail. It was pretty educational. I'd really recommend it.

I know people usually try to "get out of it" but it is part of our responsibility as citizens. Remember, any one of us might find ourselves on the other side of the jury box after a defensive shooting... If that happened, I'd want some of you guys in the jury box!

Matt

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I've been called pretty regularly, perhaps every 3 to 5 years or so.

Got on one jury when I lived down in Plymouth - a drunk driving case where this girl who was driving tried to switch places with her non-drinking boyfriend passenger between when the cop started following them and when she finally got pulled over. Pretty amusing. We convicted her sorry ass.

Almost got on a murder case once, but they filled out the jury before they got to me. We got to sit through all the pre-trial stuff, though, and that was pretty interesting.

KMaurer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I used to get called every 4-5 years. For some reason I haven't been called for about the last 10 years.

Ken

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
52 y/o but as soon as they found out my line of work, I was excused.........For many years, the state did not put us on their list of applicants so I was never called in the earlier years.

Top Bottom