What was that about .380 on a bear???

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
This is the scariest video I've seen in forever...

[video=youtube_share;6-W7gdGeFV8]http://youtu.be/6-W7gdGeFV8[/url][/video]

Looked it up on snopes, they say its fake but the guy won't admit to it. Either way it made my heart rate go way up.

Last edited:
It is a nicely made video but, it is a fake. The bear's running animation is too consistent when it first appeared.

When the bicycle was moving along the path the bear looks exactly the same, eventhough from the perspective of the rider the bear should change a bit but it is consistent.

The color of the fur seems too brightly golden brown for the lighting conditions also.

Good thing I was already in the bathroom. Im sure something similar has happened somewhere at some point

Unless a human can turn his neck to point his nose180 degrees back, it's a fake
(the way he saw the bear when looking back, he basically turned his around like an owl, while riding on a bicycle)

I thought the guy losing the bear by running 20 yards off the trail and standing behind a small tree was a dead giveaway

It would have been cooler if it was bear cavalry chasing him... I mean if you're going to make fake shit, mgiht as well go all out....

bearcav.png

so THAT is what the chain links and bits of rubber were in that bear scat I saw in the woods!

That doesn't even look remotely real.

Plus Grizzlies can run 30mph. It's kind of tough to reach those speeds on dirt trails. The bear would have got him.

That doesn't even look remotely real.

Plus Grizzlies can run 30mph. It's kind of tough to reach those speeds on dirt trails. The bear would have got him.
Would have had him in the first 2 seconds. Carl Lewis with a rocket up his ass couldnt escape a
Grizzly,..... I probably should have picked a better Olympian.

Clearly CGI. The bear's feet aren't even touching the ground. I suspect a lot of this type of stuff is someone's high school or college art class project.

Good lord man - you really went to Snopes on that?
He climbed over the same fallen tree twice...
Bear looked like the tiger in Life of Pie...

I seen this on my fb and I assumed it was fake cus if that was me you can prob hear me screaming like a girl :p

Back
Top Bottom