what type of help does goal need....

Got an email from them a few days ago asking for help. I'll be there on Monday!

Goal Email said:
Dear GOAL Member,

We are badly in need of office help at GOAL HQ, 361 W. Main St. Northboro - preparing our annual mailing to the membership.

If you can help us out this coming Thu 1/10 from 8:30 am - 8:00 pm, Fri 1/11 from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday 1/12 from 8:30 am - 8:00 pm, Tues 1/13 from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm even if it's just for an hour or two, we would greatly appreciate it.

If you can volunteer some time please let me know, email me when you can help, [email protected].

Thank you.

GOAL

When they ask for help, if you can, that's great.

But, not speaking as an "official" part of GOAL, other than a Member, I think that everyone can help, day-to-day, by representing shooters, and shooting, in a positive light, and by trying to convert as many Nons as possible.

Make every day, "Take a Non to the Range Day!"

I stuffed envelopes for a few hours yesterday morning. We finished kind of ahead of schedule and had no more to do come lunchtime. From what Mike was saying, they needed to get some things printed before they could continue to the next step.

It sounded like that would be Tuesday when they were ready.
It would be more envelope stuffing and pre-sorting for bulk rate mail, I believe.

Sent from my mobile device.

Hi Everyone,

Thank You Thank You THANK YOU! To our fantastic member volunteers who have been such a tremendous help preparing our annual mailing. We just finished the preparation - volunteer aspect of the operation in record time enabling the GOAL staff to continue providing member services and engaging the public with real information about the many issues we are now facing.

Here's a shot of a few volunteers hard at work today in the GOAL classroom.

184526_10151336366529411_712284415_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom