What to name my snake?

Good point -- no reason to assume gender.

Call her Gertie
Well, I've been on Google to see how to determine the sex. From many years of handling them I find that they enjoy like the warmth of the hands and settle down. Some faster than others. The ones that have bitten the hell out of me must be the females. Jack.

Beat me to it
flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg

From many years of handling them I find that they enjoy like the warmth of the hands and settle down. Some faster than others.
Sounds like you're gonna have to add "snake charmer" after "fortune teller" in your resume.

Only my wife knows the name of my snake
I hear she calls it "Mr. Slinky".

Years ago I needed to name a pet Ball Python, but was having trouble coming up with something.
Then I looked across at my stereo system and decided to name it "Kenwood".
Totally random choice.
The snake didn't seem to mind.

Years ago I needed to name a pet Ball Python, but was having trouble coming up with something.
Then I looked across at my stereo system and decided to name it "Kenwood".
Totally random choice.
The snake didn't seem to mind.
Probably why my middle name is coffee maker

Been wondering why I haven't been trapping mice in the basement for a while now. Yesterday I opened the door to the bulkhead. There on the bottom platform was a garter snake about 2ft+long taking a rest. He/she had come in at the corner of the bulkhead door where the mice come in. He seemed content (belly probably full) so I put down a dish of water for him. Next time he goes out I'll put a rug down for him. If it looks like he wants to hibernate for the winter I'll make a box filled with straw to keep him warm. Enough heat leaks past the door to keep him comfy. What's a good name? Jack.

One-eyed willie

Back
Top Bottom