• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What to name my snake?

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Been wondering why I haven't been trapping mice in the basement for a while now. Yesterday I opened the door to the bulkhead. There on the bottom platform was a garter snake about 2ft+long taking a rest. He/she had come in at the corner of the bulkhead door where the mice come in. He seemed content (belly probably full) so I put down a dish of water for him. Next time he goes out I'll put a rug down for him. If it looks like he wants to hibernate for the winter I'll make a box filled with straw to keep him warm. Enough heat leaks past the door to keep him comfy. What's a good name? Jack.

Yesterday I opened the door to the bulkhead. There on the bottom platform was a garter snake ... I put down a dish of water for him. Next time he goes out I'll put a rug down for him. If it looks like he wants to hibernate for the winter I'll make a box filled with straw to keep him warm.
Don't forget the first rule of Snake Club, Jack.
61tQg482nFL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Gadsden, obviously.
⬆️ THIS.

Back
Top Bottom