What to get next............?

TZCHRIS

NES Member
I know, there are plenty of similar threads but my situation is different. (location and "the good stuff" on the shelf.

My wife is in the other room watching Info Wars and screaming we have to go buy a new long gun! (so I have to act quick, lol)

We are all set in the pistol department and recently got a new Sig MCX 5.56 Virtus 11.5" Pistol. I am thinking of the Virtus configured in 300 Blackout with a silencer, this way I will have the same basic platform on both?

Help me out, I'm not real familiar as to whats out there, this will be a throw in the safe zombie just in case, S hit the fan, comfort gun. :D

Oh yeah, we are in Nevada, so The good stuff is mostly available.

Like to keep it around $4k

Last edited:
300 blackout ammo is tough to find these days. I say that as someone who's trying to lay it in now in advance of picking up an upper in the near future.

300 blackout ammo is tough to find these days. I say that as someone who's trying to lay it in now in advance of picking up an upper in the near future.
That was a major concern, and the reason I went with the 5.56 the first time. I will have to check that out here

Scoped rifle in 308 Winchester.
Death from afar!
I guess thats where I'm torn. Both of us equipped with a good high capacity med range or one med and one long? My initial thought is med range high cap might be the best option for what we may have to deal with? The zombies, of course........

Look into it, I think you will be impressed.

Personally I say forget about the long range guns. I think it would be pretty hard to justify killing a threat at 600 yards or whatever.

I like that! My only concern is how reliable is that semi? I had an old 20ga semi that needed to be cleaned every 10 rounds or it would not cycle, ok maybe every 20 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom