• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What to get before moving to MA?

Consider living in a NH border town, one that has not been infected by Mass moonbats. If you do live here bring lots of Glocks, Kimbers, XD's, 1911's by premium makers like Ed Brown and others. Leave high cap (more than 10 round) magazines made after 9/13/1994 behind. Everything I have said has been covered before. You can do four private sales per year, so you can expect to have make a nice little profit over several years. Of course the current gun price craziness will affect things too.

Did I say bring Glocks? [laugh]

GLOCKS, and lots of them. You can probably make a 200-300 dollar profit on each brand new glock you bring in. (Of course you can only sell 4 per year though)

HK P7M8
A nice 1911 (custom or very high-end retail)

This is what I did, and I am very happy :) I started to get the glock bug recently, then after checking someone else's out, I realized how spoiled I am by the ergos of the P7M8 (+ nill grips).

If you have extra cash, getting a glock up here isn't impossible. P7M8? Well...they're rare enough outside of MA, forget inside.

Last edited:
Forget the plan to "sell guns" (in any meaningful qty, this is dangerously close to acting as an unlicensed dealer) and buy what YOU want to own and shoot. This can be common guns like Glocks and Springfield XDs, or the not so common like the FN 5.7 caliber pistol.

Forget the plan to "sell guns" (in any meaningful qty, this is dangerously close to acting as an unlicensed dealer) and buy what YOU want to own and shoot. This can be common guns like Glocks and Springfield XDs, or the not so common like the FN 5.7 caliber pistol.

While I consider Rob an excellent source of advice, I think he is really going off on the deep end and erring on the side of caution. If you bought eight guns not on "the lists" and sold four per year over two years and made a tidy profit, I hardly think you are in any danger of being characterized as an unlicensed dealer as there are many people on this forum who trade more guns per year than that. It troubled me to get such cautionary advice from someone of the stature of Rob whom whom I regard as one of the pantheon of NES gun law super stars.

Live among moonbats long enough and your thinking begins to get skewered.

Last edited:
hk45 tactical in tan or OD... if there happens to be one for sale after you move id be more then happy to buy it off you

Ammo is a little more expensive here and it sucks cause you can't even order online you should definitely stock up before coming no more then 10000 rounds though. Just buy your favorite model firearm and a bunch of ammo for it because the LIST is rather short compared to what's actually available new anywhere else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Everything.

THIS

Also and much more importantly: THIS

If you're going to be here a year or two, whatever. If this is more or less permanent, buy everything you can, but scour the MA Gun Law section and do your own research to make sure you don't bring anything that is "really" illegal.

It IS illegal to operate as a defacto dealer and bring in guns for the purpose of selling them.

It is NOT illegal to realize you tied up a wee bit too much cash and sell a couple when you've settled in.

Scour the MA Gun Law section. This state's BS laws make felons of the most innocent acts.

Im bumping this thread all the way from the death because I am curious if there is any changes for 2022 - Just looking to pick up things that I might miss once I move here. Not looking to sell anything- I just have this weird personality where if I cant have something I end up wanting it more :)

So, is it still Gen 5 Glocks and 5'7s?

Back
Top Bottom