• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What the what what I don't even!

This is impossible for a couple of reasons. I think the anti-gun media is making this up.

1) Guns are very very difficult to get legally in Chicago.
2) The bad guy had a "long arrest record" so if he was a PP, its illegal for him to possess a firearm. So there is no way he could have one.

It sounds like based on those laws, it was impossible for this guy to have a gun.

Sounds like you're describing the commuter rail [laugh]

I saw someone come very close to getting hit in Framingham on Wednesday. This poor kid was minding his business walking down the tracks with his Dr. Dre Beats headphones on, and exhibiting a degree of swagger that you would expect would cause even the most battle hardened train to flee, when BAM!- right there, not 5 feet away, the 5:30 express came screeching to a halt.

It was very clear to me that the train was trying to intimidate this young man, but he wasn't having any of it. He simply shrugged, stepped off the tracks, and continued on his way. When the conductor tried to threaten the young man by saying he should stay off the tracks or he could be killed, this brave soul presented a hand signal not uncommon in Boston traffic.

Personally, I am glad to know that there are still people out there who aren't intimidated by trains and won't just stay off the tracks because the big, bad train might hit them. I wish that there were more people like that young man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom