What the hell Standard Manufacturing?

Whiskeywon

NES Member
Standard Manufacturing decided they wanted to make a .22lr modernized tommy gun thing. They couldn't decide between keymod or mlok so they settled on both. Even behind the FCG. Thumbhole stocks are cool, right? Then let's give it a general thompson stock shape and have it made by an archangel wannabe.

standard-manufacturing-g4s.jpg

260163309_127086213063327_2416045132946130489_n.jpg

they are certainly experimental. Not all innovations work. but if you‘re not crashing 50% of the time you are not risking enough.
I would love an sko shorty. But ma.

It’s almost certainly to get around AWB and ban state BS, so they can try to sell their rifle to the people who actually have $$. Now the keymod + mlok part is straight bizarre.

Last edited:
Puts rails and slots everywhere except where you'd actually put an optic. Blocks that area with ridiculous peep sight that would interfere with actual rail BUIS. Has 3 attachment options, but forgot this is a 16" 22lr rifle that no one is using for home defense, hence no need for attachments.

Puts rails and slots everywhere except where you'd actually put an optic. Blocks that area with ridiculous peep sight that would interfere with actual rail BUIS. Has 3 attachment options, but forgot this is a 16" 22lr rifle that no one is using for home defense, hence no need for attachments.
iu

Is that a peep sight? I thought it was the charging handle.

Standard Manufacturing decided they wanted to make a .22lr modernized tommy gun thing. They couldn't decide between keymod or mlok so they settled on both. Even behind the FCG. Thumbhole stocks are cool, right? Then let's give it a general thompson stock shape and have it made by an archangel wannabe.

standard-manufacturing-g4s.jpg

260163309_127086213063327_2416045132946130489_n.jpg
No worries. Mako Group will make replacement furniture in a minute. That'll fix everything

I think I figured out why mlok and keymod were both used. Having one type of attachment fail is rare so having two fail is even rarer. Ingenious.

Or it’s just the equivalent of being gender fluid.

It's funny because I don't actually think there are any built in BUIS. So they were just emulating other SMGs that have that feature like the UZI

It's funny because I don't actually think there are any built in BUIS. So they were just emulating other SMGs that have that feature like the UZI
It looks like they cut a channel the length of the gun. Maybe it's meant as a guttersnipe sight? Or the weird pocket on the top of the muzzle device is intended to retain a front sight, giving a really basic notch and post?

Part of me wants one to play with and make my own accessories. Most of me says...wait, these are the folks that made the S333? Hard Pass.

Then I look at this view:
6__02897.1616430129.jpg

What is even going on there?

It looks like they cut a channel the length of the gun. Maybe it's meant as a guttersnipe sight? Or the weird pocket on the top of the muzzle device is intended to retain a front sight, giving a really basic notch and post?

Part of me wants one to play with and make my own accessories. Most of me says...wait, these are the folks that made the S333? Hard Pass.

Then I look at this view:
6__02897.1616430129.jpg

What is even going on there?
I share the same sentiment. This thing actually has potential assuming it runs alright (and changing basically all of the furniture. There's nothing wrong with trying to make a fun space gat thompson thing. But it just manages to hit a lot of the wrong notes and lacks zero direction.
Hell it would have been cooler if they went for the hodgepodge that went on in deadpool 2.
beftkfoq2ry11.png

I share the same sentiment. This thing actually has potential assuming it runs alright (and changing basically all of the furniture. There's nothing wrong with trying to make a fun space gat thompson thing. But it just manages to hit a lot of the wrong notes and lacks zero direction.
Hell it would have been cooler if they went for the hodgepodge that went on in deadpool 2.
beftkfoq2ry11.png
whatever that soup sandwich is, I'll take two!

It's still not as stupid as this thing:

primary.jpg

22LR is like the penultimate breeding ground for AIDS based gun designs......

View attachment 545696
Between both of these images you are both out to hurt @dgrantdoherty's feelings. But Drgrant has it right about .22 being a window licker's playground.

At least that's just ugly.
Is it just ugly though? Sincere question there. haha

Since we're on the subject of shitting on bad mossberg decisions let's not forget the abomination that is the Mossberg 715:
10866-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom