• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What the Hell is this?

NES Member
Theese lil bastards are all over the outside of my house. Anyone know what they are and what they destroy?

bug.jpg

That looks like a ligtning bug and as far as I know they don't destroy anything. I've always felt quite friendly toward them.

I dunno, My house don't look like a christmas tree at night. I have never seen theese light up. Hey look I have been promoted.

Those are carriers of the West Nile Virus,AKA stupendousitic rudimentaritical crustaceous hybrids.They have also been known to cause multi-vehicle crashes on 495.You need to call the State trooper barracks in your area to get rid of them.Blackhawks WILL fly over your house spraying agent orange to eradicate those killer bugs.

Good luck bro,you wil need it.

Typo:

All kidding aside (well, at least for a few seconds)...

It's kind of hard to tell from that photo, but it looks a hell of a lot like a little critter that crawled out of the gas grill I was fixing yesterday. Can't see any tail pincers in the pic, but the thing I saw looked like an earwig with a racing stripe and an attitude. Never seen anything like it around here before.

Maybe an Africanized Killer Earwig? (Sorry, the few seconds are up...) :)

Back
Top Bottom