What should I get in Maine?

Blueberries!

Moxie? Yuck!

Congdon's Donuts are over-rated and over-priced. Go a few miles off of I-95/US-1 and hit Berwick for Enzo Benzo's donuts (although sold in Maine, they are, sadly, made in MA and brought to the bakery by the owner in the morning).

As stated above, not much you can buy in Maine for firearms-related items that either legal in MA or that you can't buy there already.

Well, well. Thanks for the one serious guy that said to look for obscure caliber ammo. That's spot on, as I need .32 S&W short, and it's impossible to find or overpriced.

The Grand View coffee shop was a great idea too, sad that the morality police burned it down. The meth and hookers suggestion... I'm traveling w my wife, but maybe she's open to a meth induced 3-way?

Well, well. Thanks for the one serious guy that said to look for obscure caliber ammo. That's spot on, as I need .32 S&W short, and it's impossible to find or overpriced.

The Grand View coffee shop was a great idea too, sad that the morality police burned it down. The meth and hookers suggestion... I'm traveling w my wife, but maybe she's open to a meth induced 3-way?
METH was a very serious answer.

But good luck with the 32 SW Short.

Hit KTP. I know they had .32 S&W blank ammo; can't recall if they had the regular stuff as well. It's been a few weeks.

You could fish around for some cheaper pre-ban stuff, but I’m not sure how likely you would be to find anything good in ME.
Considering the amount of ban states increasing.....even when I travel down to South Carolina I don't even do that anymore.

Most shops know preban mags are a thing and sell them online, and if not...scavengers are worse than brass rats out there looking to make a buck.

There may be some that slip thru the cracks.....but you'll waste more time and gas finding them.

Who goes out of state to buy pre ban stuff?
In non ban states there were old bins of old shit glock and beretta mags, from trade ins or whatever, that sat for years because no one local in their right mind would buy them for 10 dollars.
I wouldn't even buy them.....I'd rather carry a 10 round crip than use some beat to shit old hicap, thats gonna split down the middle.

That is....they were cheap.........Until Reptile started buying them up and posting them for one billion dollars each.

Back
Top Bottom