• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What should I do with old pumpkins?

When I lived in Oregon we had a bit of an annual tradition of putting about 5lbs of Tannerite in one of them and sending them all to pumpkin hell in one glorious explosion.

5 pounds of Tannerite (and perhaps a little something else - might have had some instant cold packs to get rid of at some point in some manner) will VAPORIZE a few large pumpkins.

Hexagonal barrel, .44 mag handloads, and a brass finish. Looks like a new Henry with the side load?
Look carefully and you'll see the loading port on the magazine tube. The port on the side is the ejection port. Looks to me that it's just a good old Henry Big Boy .44 Mag.

Look carefully and you'll see the loading port on the magazine tube. The port on the side is the ejection port. Looks to me that it's just a good old Henry Big Boy .44 Mag.

It is a .357 mag. Just purchased it from a great NES member. I wanted the 357 because I was already reloading for it. That gun is more fun than an AR. Something about that lever motion that makes you feel super cool :) Absolute ball to shoot. There were six of us taking turns shooting pumpkins with various different guns. I think the Henry was everybody's favorite.

I have been in basement almost every night this week cranking out 357 and 38 special for the next time we go out.

It is a .357 mag. Just purchased it from a great NES member. I wanted the 357 because I was already reloading for it. That gun is more fun than an AR. Something about that lever motion that makes you feel super cool :) Absolute ball to shoot. There were six of us taking turns shooting pumpkins with various different guns. I think the Henry was everybody's favorite.

I have been in basement almost every night this week cranking out 357 and 38 special for the next time we go out.
Nice! I love reloading and shooting 357 mag. Ton of fun.
That Worcester?

Back
Top Bottom