What shotshell holders are you using for dual loads?

Cuz

NES Member
Just wondering what you use for shell holders when you're out running your shotgun. I used a Taccom Sport Series 10/2 this weekend but it didn't hold the shells secure enough for my liking. Im thinking of trying something from Invictus Practical but they aren't cheap. I guess you get what you pay for...

Thanks,
Cuz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also use the Taccom sport series. If I did bigger matches with more dynamic moving and shooting I'd suspect I'd have some issues with the retain-ability. But I haven't yet. Also curious what other options are out there. Everything is so expensive for shell holders.

After a few hours of Internet research I ended up ordering a few items from Invictus Practical. They seem to be quite popular with the big dogs.

After a few hours of Internet research I ended up ordering a few items from Invictus Practical. They seem to be quite popular with the big dogs.

If you think the Taccom don't hold securely, you may not like the Invictus for the same reason.

At least the Invictus have a much wider contact area to hold the shells. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom