• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What Scope For My 10/22?

If anyone sees an awesome deal on suitable scopes for a .22 (meaning under $80 and 4x or so) for "Black Friday", please chime in.

Also what rings? Again, whole package needs to come in at .22 prices, plus a little. I know the .22 scopes are around $30-40, so a little more for a full-sized (but compact, if that makes sense). Just looking for something real simple and compact, not zoom or huge.

Another good choice is a BSA Sweet 22. Won a 22LR benchrest with mine. Has been trouble free and holds zero.

since i can't post the amazon link...the rings aren't cheap but i wanted the ability to be able to remove the scope easily...about the same price as the scope i was trying to post
Simmons Truplex Riflescope (3-9X40, Matte)
Warne 1 Inch Quick Detach Rings Medium Matte 201LM

I'd imagine the "quick detach" is more than non-detach, and I would never detach it, once on there.

I'm making my Christmas list, and I would like a scope. In my family, it's best to be specific- does anyone have a recommendation for a cheap (Under $70?) scope for my 10/22? I'd like to use it for plinking and Appleseed. It's probably best to get it from Dicks or Cabelas, and a link to a product description would be best. I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what's best, I'm a little lost.
cant
If anyone sees an awesome deal on suitable scopes for a .22 (meaning under $80 and 4x or so) for "Black Friday", please chime in.
search vendors clearance sections. often good deals

Keystone Sporting Arms sells a scope for their Crickett rifles; mounts to a standard groove like a Marlin 60 or the grooved mount that come with Ruger 10/22's. They're around $50 or less, and they're surprisingly good optics for a kid's rifle. I sell quite a few of them every year.

Back
Top Bottom