what S&W MP 9 mag is this?

I am not sure if this is a fail to catch it from Smith & Wesson facility or not, but can anybody tell me which MP9 will fit this mag? They packed in the wrong package and i am not spend my money to return it. If you know what type of MP 9 to fit this mag. please let me know. i can sell it to you if you like. It doesn't fit my MP 9 . -_-"

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2iT56sm]
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2iT3wAa]

Attachments

• P1020782.JPG
    P1020782.JPG
    299.8 KB · Views: 5
It looks to me like a 10 round 40 base pad on a 10 round 9mm body. I used to buy 9mm 10 round base pads and chop them up and put them on my 40 mags to work with a magwell.

M&P9 full size 10 round magazine:

MGSW19442_1.jpg

M&P40 full size 10 round round magazine

MGSW19441_1.jpg

Curious, I wonder if someone purchased a compact mag by mistake then purchased a full size and placed the compact mag in the packaging to return it.

It sounds like a bit of work but I've got a distant once removed uncle that does shit like that all the time. Hell, one time I was visiting and my cousin and I were playing the Atari 2600 when he walked in the room and tossed me a dampened facecloth and told me to wipe it down really well. He tossed it and the two of us into the car and we headed off to Toys R Us and had us wait in the car while he went in and bought a Atari 5600. When he came out he had us to remove the 5600 and place the 2600 in the box. We waited about 15 minutes before he went back in and lost his shit about how the store was trying to screw him so he could get a refund. He only ever bought anything once because he would pull things apart and break them just before the warranty would run out, it's the reason he's as wealthy as he is.

Really fantastic human being. :rolleyes:

Curious, I wonder if someone purchased a compact mag by mistake then purchased a full size and placed the compact mag in the packaging to return it.

It sounds like a bit of work but I've got a distant once removed uncle that does shit like that all the time. Hell, one time I was visiting and my cousin and I were playing the Atari 2600 when he walked in the room and tossed me a dampened facecloth and told me to wipe it down really well. He tossed it and the two of us into the car and we headed off to Toys R Us and had us wait in the car while he went in and bought a Atari 5600. When he came out he had us to remove the 5600 and place the 2600 in the box. We waited about 15 minutes before he went back in and lost his shit about how the store was trying to screw him so he could get a refund. He only ever bought anything once because he would pull things apart and break them just before the warranty would run out, it's the reason he's as wealthy as he is.

Really fantastic human being. :rolleyes:
lol i bought this magazine couple year back. I just sent them an email again to see if they are going to replace it for me. They are finally agreed to replace it for me.
Thank you

@vietboy1st
Looks like it goes to a generation 1 M&P9c.

Here’s a picture I just took.
The tall mag is a gen. 1 full size.
The short mag is a gen. 2 compact.
Notice the design of the mag limiter on the bottom.

if you still have it I’d be interested in it to see if the gen 1 and gen 2 compact mags are comparable.
357AEE0A-2DC5-4EF9-8690-C9E0D51E87D8.jpegBF015A53-9FAA-48E0-AE7A-A45B13209333.jpeg

Last edited:
@vietboy1st
Looks like it goes to a generation 1 M&P9c.

Here’s a picture I just took.
The tall mag is a gen. 1 full size.
The short mag is a gen. 2 compact.
Notice the design of the mag limiter on the bottom.

if you still have it I’d be interested in it to see if the gen 1 and gen 2 compact mags are comparable.
View attachment 359928

mine was wrong. i already sent it back to S&W . Spoke to monica and she is sending the correct one to me.. Thank you for helping me out.

I am not sure if this is a fail to catch it from Smith & Wesson facility or not, but can anybody tell me which MP9 will fit this mag? They packed in the wrong package and i am not spend my money to return it. If you know what type of MP 9 to fit this mag. please let me know. i can sell it to you if you like. It doesn't fit my MP 9 . -_-"

According to S&W that part number doesn't match the magazine you got, it looks like S&W put the wrong mag in that package...

This matches that part number: S&W 194420000 ... Click on the 10 round box to get Part Number 194420000...

Back
Top Bottom