What revolver to purchase?

dwarven1 said:
I keep thinking I should get a .22 revolver for when I an teaching someone to shoot... I remember when I was learning on a semi, I was nervous about if I'd hit the trigger more than once accidentally. From what I've been told, I'm not the only one with that reaction.

Ross

A revolver is a good teaching aid.
To date, I've always used a .22LR Semi for BP classes, and for more casual new shooter introductions. Depending on the experience of the shooter, I may only load 1 or 2 rounds at first. Also, the option is there to try various centerfire calibers.

So Ross, when are you going to belly-up and take an NRA Basic Pistol Instructor Course?

Jon Green and I are teaching this course next month at the GOAL office, from Oct 21st to the 23rd.

Come join us!

C-X

I have been a Utah certified instructor for a couple years, and have yet to get my first call requesting a Utah-certified firearms course.

I guess that is because just about everyone who leaves MA moves to Florida or California. :D

Cross-X said:
So Ross, when are you going to belly-up and take an NRA Basic Pistol Instructor Course?

Jon Green and I are teaching this course next month at the GOAL office, from Oct 21st to the 23rd.

I had actually called Walt Rodger to put my name on the list to take it at Riverside. They are waiting until they get enough people to run the course. I might be persuaded to take it at Goal, since the offices are only in the next town...

Ross

Cross-X said:
I have been a Utah certified instructor for a couple years, and have yet to get my first call requesting a Utah-certified firearms course.

I guess that is because just about everyone who leaves MA moves to Florida or California. :D

Darius,

You aren't on the list that Nickle sent me. Maybe that's why. When I get the $'s to apply for the non res, I'll call ya hun.

Back
Top Bottom