What pathetic goals.

rogersmithiii

NES Member
What’s next? Kids should be able to do one sit up? You should be able to write your name, and that guarantees a diploma?

Talk about low expectations. Four. Them’s rookie numbers. How do we expect to get to 500 million guns sold with this kind of advice?

"I would get the Ar-15 that shoots the .223 ammo. The ammo is not as expensive as other ammo."

A mil spec AR is chambered in 5.56mm. All of those rifles can fire .223 ammo. You just don't want to get a specific .223 rifle because that can't fire 5.56mm.

UGH! What school for cross eyed, dim witted, half tards did this idiot graduate from? His story sounds like Ralphie's theme from a Christmas Story, I'm surprised it didn't end with "I do not think a football is a good Christmas gift". This article is the literary version of a fleshlight made from sandpaper and lubed with Lava soap (with extra pumice).

I was pretty sure he was retarded when his choice of pistols are a 9mm for guys and a .380 for girls.
Why can't the AR do the work of the hunting rifle? It should take down deer just as well as the .243. But he thinks your hunting rifle should be a single shot .308. WTF? That's gonna really tear up the squirrel, but ok, do what you want.
And why the AR in .223 if you're protecting against an invading army? What if the invaders are already here? Why don't you use your single shot .308 and get a better rifle? Preferably one from your enemy's cold dead hands.
If you've got an AR, why are you grabbing a shotgun at night? How is a bird gun the same as a home defense gun?

I bet this guy can tell what all the different colors of paint taste like. Is he really on our side, or is he a plant to make us all look stupid?

Here's my list of 4 needed guns in no particular order
1) .22 Rifle
2) .22 Pistol
3) Bird shotgun
4) Defense shotgun
5) Hunting rifle
6) Defense rifle
7) Full size handgun
8) Compact handgun
9) Whatever else you want

What’s next? Kids should be able to do one sit up? You should be able to write your name, and that guarantees a diploma?

Talk about low expectations. Four. Them’s rookie numbers. How do we expect to get to 500 million guns sold with this kind of advice?

Wow, assuming that women are weaker?

I personally carry a 9mm and absolutely love it. If you are a lady, a .380 might be better for you.

UGH! What school for cross eyed, dim witted, half tards did this idiot graduate from? His story sounds like Ralphie's theme from a Christmas Story, I'm surprised it didn't end with "I do not think a football is a good Christmas gift". This article is the literary version of a fleshlight made from sandpaper and lubed with Lava soap (with extra pumice).

I was pretty sure he was retarded when his choice of pistols are a 9mm for guys and a .380 for girls.
Why can't the AR do the work of the hunting rifle? It should take down deer just as well as the .243. But he thinks your hunting rifle should be a single shot .308. WTF? That's gonna really tear up the squirrel, but ok, do what you want.
And why the AR in .223 if you're protecting against an invading army? What if the invaders are already here? Why don't you use your single shot .308 and get a better rifle? Preferably one from your enemy's cold dead hands.
If you've got an AR, why are you grabbing a shotgun at night? How is a bird gun the same as a home defense gun?

I bet this guy can tell what all the different colors of paint taste like. Is he really on our side, or is he a plant to make us all look stupid?

Here's my list of 4 needed guns in no particular order
1) .22 Rifle
2) .22 Pistol
3) Bird shotgun
4) Defense shotgun
5) Hunting rifle
6) Defense rifle
7) Full size handgun
8) Compact handgun
9) Whatever else you want
f#ck shotguns - if you start deviating shotguns then fast enough will end up with 10 of them.
way too much money needed there... one shitty boom-boom is enough.

:)

I always heard that 4 guns was a 'minimum requirement' in bearing arms, even from older fudds. 1 handgun in a boomer caliber like 45AARP for concealed carry, 12GA pump shotgun for inside home defense - American made 870 or 500, 22LR rifle to train the kids and other gun noobs in your family, pick either 10/22 or Marlin 60. And lastly a real rifle caliber bolt gun like 308 or 30-06 to bring home food. No one needs an AR-15 to kill deer.

f#ck shotguns - if you start deviating shotguns then fast enough will end up with 10 of them.
way too much money needed there... one shitty boom-boom is enough.

No, no, no no no no no.

I listen to everyone talk about how many different Gay Are 15s you need and I fully support you tactical tommys. You guys need to back me up on my choices, too. It's a two way street!

Two single shots for strolling in the woods when you're hunting, but just seeking quiet. Nothing is as light or easy to carry as a simple single shot shotty.
Pump shotgun designated for hunting. Because this is America.
Pump shotgun designated for self defense. Mine is a 110 year old Savage 520, with stock and barrel cut down. Cause 'Merica!
Side by Side shotgun, for when you're feeling fancy.
Semi auto shotgun, because.
Over under for the trap or skeet range.

That's a skin flint minimum.

Don't make me go complete Fudd, and curl up among my wooden stocks and blued steel beauties and just let them take your plastic fantastics away - because they aren't coming after mine, yet.

No, no, no no no no no.

I listen to everyone talk about how many different Gay Are 15s you need and I fully support you tactical tommys. You guys need to back me up on my choices, too. It's a two way street!

Two single shots for strolling in the woods when you're hunting, but just seeking quiet. Nothing is as light or easy to carry as a simple single shot shotty.
Pump shotgun designated for hunting. Because this is America.
Pump shotgun designated for self defense. Mine is a 110 year old Savage 520, with stock and barrel cut down. Cause 'Merica!
Side by Side shotgun, for when you're feeling fancy.
Semi auto shotgun, because.
Over under for the trap or skeet range.

That's a skin flint minimum.

Don't make me go complete Fudd, and curl up among my wooden stocks and blued steel beauties and just let them take your plastic fantastics away - because they aren't coming after mine, yet.
i used to hunt, and i had 4 shotguns, and i never even touch the actual sports side of it.
a buddy who did shoot competitively had, like, 12 of them, and top 3 all above $12K each, so, f*** IT.

ps. self-respectful peoples do not buy pump ones. :p

if i ever start doing trap, then, hell, it will end up expensive. :)

Shotgun with multiple barrels. 26" w/ chokes for i.e. bird hunting. rifled barrel for sabot slugs. 18" smooth bore home defense barrel
a carry pistol
a .22LR rifle
a full-size pistol i.e. a .45ACP 1911
a .22lr conversion for the full-size pistol
A semi-automatic carbine such as a 14.5" AR. Dot sight. small, lightweight, handy.
another AR set up for longer range target/hunting. Same caliber as above but with longer barrel, scope, bipod, etc.
A bolt-action rifle in a larger chambering
A .357 Revolver

If you go beyond this, add a .308 AR, a lever gun (same chambering as the revolver), a nice MilSurp, or wherever your wants and needs take you.

Some have mentioned a home defense choice, my vote is a G 19 or 17 with this mag:
glock-drum-magazine-9mm-100-rounds

Glock Drum Magazine – 100 Round | Beta C-Mag​

This will allow the startled homeowner to actually hit the intruder during a very difficult time in their life. We all can agree that this really is a necessity because we civilians aren't trained as well as our local police or even state police and will probably miss during our first ten round magazine dump!

I read that article like Ralphie from A Christmas Story reading his letter to his teacher on how he wants a Red Ryder BB Gun.

I see tuna thought the same.

I always heard that 4 guns was a 'minimum requirement' in bearing arms, even from older fudds. 1 handgun in a boomer caliber like 45AARP for concealed carry, 12GA pump shotgun for inside home defense - American made 870 or 500, 22LR rifle to train the kids and other gun noobs in your family, pick either 10/22 or Marlin 60. And lastly a real rifle caliber bolt gun like 308 or 30-06 to bring home food. No one needs an AR-15 to kill deer.
If .45 ACP is nicknamed .45AARP, what does that make a person who carries .45 Super?

Some have mentioned a home defense choice, my vote is a G 19 or 17 with this mag:

This will allow the startled homeowner to actually hit the intruder during a very difficult time in their life. We all can agree that this really is a necessity because we civilians aren't trained as well as our local police or even state police and will probably miss during our first ten round magazine dump!

LOL the new improved phallus mag

you meant - this one?
1675115706550.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom