what license to purchase 30rd PreBan mags

LTC A

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

class B does not include high capacity weapons. and no, unrestricted means you can carry on your person.

Wrong. Yes it does. Long capacity long guns (and attendant large capacity feeding devices) are included under an LTC-B, the only thing restricted is ownership of large capacity handguns and you cannot carry any handgun (regardless of capacity) concealed on your person under an LTC-B.

-Mike

Wrong. Yes it does. Long capacity long guns (and attendant large capacity feeding devices) are included under an LTC-B, the only thing restricted is ownership of large capacity handguns and you cannot carry any handgun (regardless of capacity) concealed on your person under an LTC-B.

-Mike

Ah! I stand corrected. There you have it! Glad I have a LTC A NR

Just goes to show you how screwed up MA gun laws are. I stand corrected. I am sorry to say that I think I learned this lesson alredy a few years ago.

-Mike

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Thanks, you're a real help, I don't think I could be kewl enough to live in NH.. like you. Are you a Massplant that ran away from the fight too...

What are you talking about? Lighten up Francis.

But judging from your post, I think you are correct.

Also, no, I'm not a 'Massplant'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many Class B licenses they actually issue compared to Class As.It would be interesting to know the numbers.

Wrong. Yes it does. Long capacity long guns (and attendant large capacity feeding devices) are included under an LTC-B, the only thing restricted is ownership of large capacity handguns (and magazines therefor) and you cannot carry any handgun (regardless of capacity) concealed on your person under an LTC-B.

+1 with a minor correction.

Thanks everyone so far, thank you Mike.. just be sure. I can sell 30rd PB mags to all Class A+B

Yes.

there was a thread about a week ago where somebody mentioned there are currently 776 class Bs in mass, i dont know the source of the info though

That was one of the principals of Comm2A, in this thread:http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/250320-Calling-Anyone-with-a-Restricted-LTC-B?

I would guess they received that information from the EOPSS/DCJIS/FRB as part of the discovery process.

Back
Top Bottom