• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What kind of military aircraft are you?

I'm a big noisy round-engine fan. And if the AF would have let me fly, I wanted to be a Sandy pilot. So it's an A1 Skyraider for me:

Skyraider.jpg

-= chuck
Cool aviation print.........Who did it?
I'd like to have that up on my living room wall along side my Taylor print "Bringing the Peacemaker home."
CJC

B-52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around.

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

quiz983outcome7.jpg

52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom