What kind of military aircraft are you?

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983

I'm a:

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

(That last line smarts!)

Last edited:
I am an AH-64D Apache Longbow. I answered before reading the quiz, gonna go do it now. The quiz says I am a B-52

Last edited:
F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

Here is Brent's

pr-Toys-Airflow_Collectibles_Baron_Pedal_Bi-Plane-resized200.gif

F/A-22 Raptor

You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

Raptor.jpg

F/A 22 Raptor

Eh, screw that. F-4 Phantom is the only way to go. Two rockets and a seat. I may be old and I leave a smoke trail, but no one is catching me. I'll haul ordanance loads into the stratasphere while newbie wannabe fighter attack jets are crying on the deck in full burner trying to get airborne.

F_4_Above_Midway.jpg

F4.jpg

I'm in the above picture. Damn I was young then.

B-52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around.

F/A-22 Raptor

F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

Low & slow is the way to go !

A-10 Thunderbolt II

You are an A-10. You may not be the prettiest or swiftest, but you're tough as nails, and everyone knows not to mess with you!​

quiz983outcome1.jpg

Another BUFF

B-52 Stratofortress​

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around.

Ken

What military aircraft are you?

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never
been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not
to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

quiz983outcome8.jpg

TBP

Back
Top Bottom