• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is you favorite 1.5” EDC belt?

sphinxx

NES Member
I just leave my 511 edc belt retired. Looking for other options, so what is your favorite?

Love my Kore Essentials Gun Belt. It’s a ratchet style so you can easily adjust on the fly. It’s also very stiff yet conforms to your body well so it’s comfortable even when carrying plenty of weight. I have had mine for quite a while now, maybe 5 years and it’s held up tremendously.

When I got mine they didn’t have all the choices or styles of gun belts they do now. It was choose you size, buckle, and leather or nylon. Now it looks like they have other offerings that certainly peak my interest and I will probably be grabbing one of their newer leather gun belts.

Btw I use one of their non gun leather belts as my dress belt and it’s held up really well also.

Mitch Rosen Express Line:

I have a few Beltman Belts and they aren't as thick of a leather, so they didn't hold up more than 2 years.

Nexbelt and Kore

here is a post I did on them

Going on 5 years

Last edited:

From a suggestion here long ago - Wilderness Instructor belt. I have them in black and coyote, and pretty much only otherwise wear a 'dress' belt when dressed in a suit & tie. I wear my wilderness instructor's belt with jeans, cargo pants & shorts, and they're great. Ten+ years and look & perform as new.

Last edited:
Mitch Rosen Express Line:

I have a few Beltman Belts and they aren't as thick of a leather, so they didn't hold up more than 2 years.
My Mitch Rosen Express is 20 years old and seems as good as ever. Best belt I've ever had.

Daltech Force is a good one for say Glock 19 weight and up to say a Sig 229 (ie not some stupid heavy beast of a sidearm, normal carry guns) . For smaller stuff I don't find I need a gun belt at all.

Have a couple Daltech belts. Use a well broken in leather only one for everyday carry on work days.

Have a steel core one which is crazy stiff that comes out when I’m carrying a bigger pistol and mags.

Also have a Vedder cobra belt that I really like and wear on the weekends. The smaller cobra buckle is great because it goes thru belt loops and you don’t need to take it apart when you change pants.

When I picked up the cobra belt they were having some sort of sale so I grabbed the Vedder polymer core leather belt as well. Haven’t worn it too much yet but looks to be well made and comparable the the steel core one I have from Daltech.

Very happy with this:

Ares Gear - Aegis Enhanced...

i've been using an amerihide belt by disse outdoor gear for 10 years now. still the same belt, still looks good. if your looking for a leather everday gunbelt this works. i have the 1.75". also, i'm a big guy and it hasn't rolled. you skinny guys won't know what i'm talking about. they were one of the few companies that offered what i was looking for in my size and offer a bunch of styles and stiching. i also had to contact them when a rivet for one of the 2 buckle retainers unscrewed itself and i lost it. they sent several back within a few days of my contacting them. it was recommended to me, pricey at the time, but i think a good investment.

Back
Top Bottom