What is worse?

What is worse?

• Being called an assclown.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
derek said:
For the sake of argument.

I have to ask...... what argument?

As I stated before: wearing an ass as a hat is never a good thing. Now, a clown can be funny and perhaps even scary, so as a former ass clown, I say asshat is worse. (For proof of my ass clown status, please contact my former lead instuctor at 2nd MarDiv Scout Sniper School.)

SgtUSMC8541 said:
derek said:
For the sake of argument.

I have to ask...... what argument?

As I stated before: wearing an ass as a hat is never a good thing. Now, a clown can be funny and perhaps even scary, so as a former ass clown, I say asshat is worse. (For proof of my ass clown status, please contact my former lead instuctor at 2nd MarDiv Scout Sniper School.)

I want to show a friend that most people think asshat is worse.

I voted for ass clown being worse... I don't know about the rest of you but I would rather be accused as having my head so far up my ass I could wear it as a hat, than to be accused as someone who (as a clown would) plays and jokes around with ones ass...

Dunno maybe just me, but of the very few things my ass is there for, playing and clowning around with it aint one!

Adam

I almost think that I could at least repect an asshat, somewhat, but an assclown just sounds more like a total ass in general, someone you could never take seriously.

I voted assclown because I call people that often but I am also very found of calling someone an assmaster which is someone who has perfected the art of being a buffoon.

Moderator said:
I voted assclown because I call people that often but I am also very found of calling someone an assmaster which is someone who has perfected the art of being a buffoon.

[lol] [lol] [lol]

I forgot to add, I'm partial to using the term "assface". Can't say that I've ever used asshat or clown.

I'd rather be an ass clown than an ass hat. If I'm in ass clown then at least I am brightly colored and amusing. Nothing funny about ass hats. Not even if there's a feather in it.

Assclown.

Definitely.

To me, an asshat is annoying. An assclown is dangerous.

At the range, an asshat doesn't sweep up his lane when he's done.

An asshat takes a club target without throwing a quarter in the honor system can.

An asshat empties a 10 round mag rapid fire at a target at 5 yards, completely missing the paper, and then announces in a load voice that his gun is a piece of crap.

An assclown, on the other hand, shows up with three moron friends (club rules states "one guest"), spreads his crap over three lanes even though the range is starting to get busy, points his weapon at adjacent shooters when he puts in his mag, forgets to take off the safety and thinks that his weapon has just malfunctioned, starts to field strip it with a loaded chamber, drops the gun causing an unintentional discharge, crosses the firing line to pick up his piece without calling a ceasefire, looks down the muzzle, laughs, and then hands the weapon to one of his friends to try.

I'll take an asshat any day.
8)

Another variation.............

You guys remember in City Slickers" the ultimate line......"You mean 'I love you' as 'I'd like to wear your ass like a hat'?"
I've got a lot of laughs using that one!!!
TACJC

Yeah. Bruno Kirby accuses Billy Crystal of flirting with Helen Slater.
Crystal says "that was 'have a pleasant and restful evening.'"
Kirby replies "no, that was 'I like your ass. Can I wear it as a hat?'"

The one I liked best was when Billy Crystal runs into Jack Palance and tries to be a smart ass by asking "Killed anybody today?"
Palance doesn't say a word for a couple of seconds, then without the slightest expression replies "The day ain't over yet."

OK, there's also the one where Daniel Stern's wife get's mad and yells that she's going to call her father. Stern yells back "He's not home! It's his night out with the other escaped Nazis!"

Hat, clown, makes no difference to me. Maybe that's because I tend to be extremely subtle and sophisticated in my descriptions (whenever I'm not being obscenely blunt and creative).

Ken

OK, I did some scientific research on this issue (i.e. searched my blog for the number of posts I had written containing the following terms). The results:

Asshelmet (4)
Assclown (4)
Asshat (3)
Assbiscuit (3)
Asswipe (3)

I'm shocked the numbers were so low.

mAss Backwards said:
OK, I did some scientific research on this issue (i.e. searched my blog for the number of posts I had written containing the following terms). The results:

Asshelmet (4)
Assclown (4)
Asshat (3)
Assbiscuit (3)
Asswipe (3)

I'm shocked the numbers were so low.

I'm a little disappointed Bruce. For as much liberal asshattery you report on, I'm amazed you're not in double digits on all the above.

Back
Top Bottom