What Is The Lame Stream Media Going To Do

After they election is over, now that they have totally exposed themselves for who they are. I foresee
low ratings or low sales and layoffs and hard times. And I could not be happier

Dean

The scary part is that they've now fully made the leap from journalism to party mouthpiece, so I don't expect there to be any going back. With a fully compliant media there's no telling how much evil the progressive leftists in power will be.

They will say that we need to ignore the results, Russia hacked the election and Hitlery is the only legitimate candidate...

They will say that we need to ignore the results, Russia hacked the election and Hitlery is the only legitimate candidate...

You say it like Hillarys not going to win. Honestly, I think she'll get it by a landslide, and then we'll have months of "our first female president"

People don't fricking care. They're all in la la land. They refuse to listen to the truth. As long as their world is "safe" , someone else is "protecting" them and they can post their cute little spiritual meme's on facebook, they really could care less about reality.

After they election is over, now that they have totally exposed themselves for who they are. I foresee
low ratings or low sales and layoffs and hard times. And I could not be happier

Dean

If Hillary wins, they'll spend months on how it's inspiring that we have our first female president. All of her failures will be the Republicans' fault because...you know...their "War on Women". If Trump wins, it's going to be constant fear mongering about how "he wants to rape women and any second he could decide he wants to start a nuclear war on immigrants." They've got plenty of drama and "news" to last them a long time after this election.

If Hillary wins, they'll spend months on how it's inspiring that we have our first female president. All of her failures will be the Republicans' fault because...you know...their "War on Women". If Trump wins, it's going to be constant fear mongering about how "he wants to rape women and any second he could decide he wants to start a nuclear war on immigrants." They've got plenty of drama and "news" to last them a long time after this election.

this is what I'm dreading....having to listen to all the "zzoooooooooOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG what a historic day!" bullshit.

I get all my news here and like one other site lol the coverage of every major event that happens is better here than you get anywhere else. Go look at the Dallas shooting thread was like twitter for informed people

The point is, they can have all the "news" they want. Numbers and ratings don't lie. No one's watching/reading.
Alternative media is the future. That's why the giant screed against the alt-right. Places like Drudge, Breitbart, Infowars, etc are dwarfing them in readership. They're dinosaurs that haven't figured out yet that they're extinct.

it's the editors driving the news, where articles get put, if at all, what adjectives are written, etc, at the behest of their liberal, wealthy, white owners. both owners and editors are guilty of corrupting the media into nothing but political mouthpieces. the news is now meaningless.

this is what I'm dreading....having to listen to all the "zzoooooooooOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG what a historic day!" bullshit.

This is part of the reason I don't have a TV running in my house, and haven't for 3 years. [laugh]

-Mike

The point is, they can have all the "news" they want. Numbers and ratings don't lie. No one's watching/reading.
Alternative media is the future. That's why the giant screed against the alt-right. Places like Drudge, Breitbart, Infowars, etc are dwarfing them in readership. They're dinosaurs that haven't figured out yet that they're extinct.

Agree 100%.

I've written to the GM of channel 5 and asked how he likes being a mouthpiece for state run media.
He actually wrote back all indignant.

They won't be affected by this at all- most people who watch TV won't stop watching because it sucks- look at the programming and the crap that passes as "news" in the past 10 years or so. As a matter of fact, they probably LIKE this, because Trump will give them 10 times the amount of fodder to play with and make dumb commentary on over the next 4 years. Clinton is comparatively boring. So prepare for endless droning and whining about Trump regardless of whether he does something good or bad.

The irony of this is the media actually got him elected. The more they bitched and moaned about him the more popular he got. [rofl]

-Mike

(at the risk of contradicting my previous post slightly...)

There's still many millions of dumbasses that park themselves in front of the TV or have it on for noise, etc. That's not going away anytime soon. The media conglomerates could find themselves irrelevant though in the next 20 years, when people wake the **** up and decide that 75% of broadcast TV is ****ing stupid and a waste of time. I honestly don't understand how people can leave that shitbox on constantly. I don't get it.

This is the one thing that millenials and us Gen Xers will probably get at least half right. Shitloads of people under 40 are dumping broadcast/mass market cable etc in favor of a la carte. I bet the demographics of CNN, Fox, demsnbc are slowly trending into being firmly 40+ crowd.

-Mike

Last edited:
I am so enjoying watching the media and their minions having a shitty day. I work with a bunch of liberal left wingers I can't wait to see their heads explode!!! For weeks they have been praising Clinton and shitting on trump! Hahaha. I'll have extra tissues on my desk for them.

Last edited:
I don't care for tump but [rofl] **** all the turds who pushed an aggressive liberal agenda. I hope he and congress bitch slap the shit out of Healy, komifornia, nj etc.... nothing would make my day more than seeing healy's power grab turn in to an SC win for the ages! Fu Healy!

I don't care for tump but [rofl] **** all the turds who pushed an aggressive liberal agenda. I hope he and congress bitch slap the shit out of Healy, komifornia, nj etc.... nothing would make my day more than seeing healy's power grab turn in to an SC win for the ages! Fu Healy!
That is so right. The left had an historic defeat last night. I am very happy this morning.

They've been losing ratings for a while. Being so overly pro-Clinton and pandering to one side of the country will certainly continue their decline. See more Discovery-like programming and less news as time goes on.

Pollsters, too. No way to figure it anymore. It's an ineffective medium.

I am so enjoying watching the media and their minions having a shitty day. I work with a bunch of liberal left wingers I can't wait to see their heads explode!!! For weeks they have been praising Clinton and shitting on trump! Hahaha. I'll have extra tissues on my desk for them.

I know it's like Christmas. Watched CNN this morning, they did make the comment "we can't predict anything."

Speaking generally, the media don't seem to get it, that their polling simply doesn't work anymore, people are so angry and distrusting of media And government they don't answer polls accurately.

Back
Top Bottom