• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is the appeal to women with death row inmates?

I'm guessing they figure they will never get out of prison, but you got me. No way in hell would I marry someone like that.

MrsWildweasel said:
I'm guessing they figure they will never get out of prison, but you got me. No way in hell would I marry someone like that.

Could be a short marriage if anyone like that gets released!!

Women need a very, very low self-esteem to mess with someone who's been convicted of such a heinous crime as Scott Peterson!

I can't figure it out either. I don't think it's got anything to do with self esteem. I think it's more a craving for being in the spot light. Let's face it - you marry an SOB like Peterson and you definately get your 15 minutes of fame when you tie the knot. You get to write a book..."My life with Scott", and then you get to be in the news again when they pull the switch/pump the drugs/whatever. Yup - definately attention craver.
(I know it's been a while since this was posted, but I'm playing catch up on the topics. :D )

Back
Top Bottom