• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is S&W thinking?

If you think the EqUaLiZeR is dumb, wait for the next couple releases. All I can say is it's some really dumb combos that nobody asked for. Should be a new release once a month for the next few months.

If you think the EqUaLiZeR is dumb, wait for the next couple releases. All I can say is it's some really dumb combos that nobody asked for. Should be a new release once a month for the next few months.
There must be a market out there for these "weak hands" pistols or they wouldn't keep coming out with more of them. 🤔

Soon (if not already), Smith & Wesson will become universally known as the "weak hands" gun company. Hmmmm. :rolleyes:

No real objection to the concept (I may need one myself someday), but the silly TV name billboarded on the slide is pure comedy for an "I've got weak hands" pistol. 🤪

I try not to buy guns with silly TV or movie names. I will not be buying "The Enforcer"! [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom