• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

Raised donuts enabled youth debauchery. I used to pound like 6 glazed air donuts on a sat morning and didn't gain a pound back then.. lmao. Sugar raised was all time best tho
Fox25 did some hard hitting investigation a few years back. They said Boston creme was the better for you donut at dunks

Ill also add sitting in front of a cold cut platter that has prosciutto on it. It feels like inhaling raw bacon but better. Years ago id buy a little pack of it at the grocery store and id eat the whole thing in the car before driving off. 🤣
Now your thing you said about the cookies are adding up

Krispy Kreme donuts, without a doubt:

KrispyKreme_GlazedDozen.jpg

Frank
Krispy Kreme is overrated garbage. Entenmann's is where it's at.

Hey, no one ever said that MY "favorite absolute horrible trashy junk food" had to be YOUR favorite absolute horrible trashy junk food!

Frank
You could have said Dunkin or Honey Dew donuts and I'd be fine with that, but Krispy Kreme is literally if the Easter Bunny took a shit and the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man came over and jacked off all over it.

Before, during, or after the
true romance smile GIF

Now THATS some junkfood that I can get behind. Makes a great pre-workout.

RAWRRRRRRRRRR
*personal best deadlift*
*climate change related heart attack*

Always test with a fent strip, Morris, Marquis, and Liebermann reagents. If you get a sample that actually passes you found a unicorn, because that shit's all fake. Like, all of it.

Back
Top Bottom