• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is it worth

IBTL only applies if it's a non-paying member asking the "what is it worth" question. Green members can sell in the classifieds, so a green member posting a "what's it worth" thread is in no way attempting to get one over by circumventing the membership requirement.

I have no idea what an HK 91 goes for these days. Hopefully someone here can shed some light.

And on a side note, if there's a thread that seems hokey please just report it so that one of the mods can take a look. "IBTL" posts really don't help much.

Last edited:
IBTL only applies if it's a non-paying member asking the "what is it worth" question. Green members can sell in the classifieds, so a green member posting a "what's it worth" thread is in no way attempting to get one over by circumventing the membership requirement.

I have no idea what an HK 91 goes for these days. Hopefully someone here can shed some light.

And on a side note, if there's a thread that seems hokey please just report it so that one of the mods can take a look. "IBTL" posts really don't help much.

My bad..

Carry on. Nothing to see here

Thanks for the info jasons, I never read the "Read this before you start a "What is My Gun Worth?" Thread" and just assumed that it was a do not do for all posters.

It's worth exactly what someone will pay for it, and not a penny more.

/sarc

Have you checked gunbroker and other comparable sites to see what people are asking? Note they can ASK anything. What it actually sells for could be different.

Back
Top Bottom