• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is a "Lanced Magazine"?

Probably one means permanent while the other is able to be removed/reversed to normal capapcity.

That's my SWAG.

Don't have a camera today but will post when I get a chance. It's just two small tabs about .75cm that are pressed into the body of the magazine. One on the front of the magazine and one on the back.

B

EDIT: Photos

no3do4.jpg

no2ae2.jpg

Last edited:
Lanced refers to a blockage across the body of the magazine. Blocked refers to a part that has been added to below the follower so it cannot descend usually.

Different ways of accomplishing the same thing

think of one as a horizontal bar and the other as a vertical bar. One blocks on with its' end, the other with its' length.

Last edited:
without seeing it, I am assuming it is a normal 48 state magazine, with a perforation in the sheet metal that indents into the magazine body just below where the follower would be when 10 rounds are loaded into the magazine.

Are MA legal since it would take next to nothing to convert them into full capacity.

Back
Top Bottom