• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What if you could own any firearm you wanted to???

Yes the age old question what would you own if you could own anything now my only rule that we keep ths within reason im trying to find somthing to put some of my pay check toward and im having issues picking out anything so I thought you all could help me pick somthing out. For now im ruleing out things such as the .950 JDJ, anything that would require me to have a class III to own so no full-auto but other wise im open to any ideas. Also im in NC not the New England area so it doesnt have to be "mass complient"

I've always wanted one of these, but I'll need a bigger safe to put it in. [laugh]

bulldog000.jpg

Wasn't that on Pawn Stars?
Didn't the guy want like 300k for it and let them shoot it first? What a beauty

I'm not sure if this is the exact one on Pawn Stars, but I think that guy was firm at $325K for his.
Yeah, it's a real beauty alright, but the OP did say "What if you could own any firearm you wanted to".

I would hold out for one of the better grade M1As. I would want it to be as accurate as reasonably possible while looking pretty much like an as-issued M14.

Jack

Im very excited about the PPK im saving up for, but if I could pick any gun to be given to me? hmmmm I think i'd pick an original Colt Single Action Army. What a beauty :)

A Brookfield M25. I was offered one a few days ago by the man who created and built them but it was a package deal that included his daughter. The daughter was not pleased[laugh]

As far as what I save my pennies for... Larue predatAR 7.62 18" with nice glass

Pistols... Springfield Professional with a side of HK Mark 23.

Back
Top Bottom