What if government takes our guns...

Dont have the time to read all of the posts on this subject so someone may have already expressed this reallity ad nauseum, but the simple fact remains that no leo's are or will be used in this capacity. Too many people too many guns, in the new electronic world a button will be pushed and all your accts will be frozen and your utilities turned off. How long do u think the tough talk will continue if ur kids arent allowed at school and u cant collect a paycheck? Boating accident or robbery u say? The line on that will be themed "ur butt owned guns, u better steal some or turn someone in whos hiding them if u wanna see jr. go to preschool"
Simple as that... all the conjecture is pointless
Bad times unfortunately.

I think drgrant hit it on the nose..."The real war against gun culture is being waged RIGHT NOW, to the tune of trying to get society to turn against us, by demonizing firearms and owners, through various means."

Just look at freedom of speech and right to privacy in this country right now. It's the rise of Little Brother and social media we have to worry about, not Big Brother. We're turning on ourselves...well, Liberals are anyway. Not exactly sure how you fight off an army of anonymous ass backward do gooders.

Yup.
And "teach the children well"... Start the brainwashing at the earliest stages.
("Class.. Pay attention.. Guns are Bad", ... Draw pictures of anything resembling a gun and you're suspended... Sorry, sir, even though you're just back from two tours in Iraq you can't surprise your third-grader daughter by showing up in your camo fatigues and.. "

" Blah blah brainwash blah". Teach a kid that the earth is flat and he'll never set foot in a boat. Hit em with Anti puke in pre-kindergaften and keep up the attack for the next 16+ years and eventually they'll breed yet another generation of brainwashed Antis... etc

Last edited:
Let me toss some common sense on the fire here Sam.

Yes, LEOs that I know and work with have discussed this at length, we speculate just like everybody else. We look at actual prior incidents too, the latest from CA and PA respectively. In both instances, one man, one, put an entire state on lockdown. One held out for a short time, due to his impatience (my opinion), one held out for quite a bit longer. Either way, both those guys demonstrated just how easy an armed,trained, angry,motivated populace would absolutely destroy LE. I have news for you, LE wants no part of "go time" on any scale bigger than Phillips and Matarsaraneau.
When I was in Afghanistan, there were multiple instances when 4 or 5 TB hemmed up a company strength element for 8 hours at a time, and we had AWT and CAS.
The US military and LE would lose big in this country if "go time" ever came around, and we know it.

Damnit common sense!

To the contrary. Our numbers do not out number federal and united nations troops.

US Citizens privately own more firearms than the top 10 countries combined.

Reuters said:
The United States has 90 guns for every 100 citizens, making it the most heavily armed society in the world, a report released on Tuesday said.

U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms, according to the Small Arms Survey 2007 by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International Studies.

About 4.5 million of the 8 million new guns manufactured worldwide each year are purchased in the United States, it said.

"There is roughly one firearm for every seven people worldwide. Without the United States, though, this drops to about one firearm per 10 people," it said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2007/08/28/us-world-firearms-idUSL2834893820070828

That was from 2007, before Obama.

I'm sure at least 100million more exist in the US, and probably 200million more in Syria...

US Citizens privately own more firearms than the top 10 countries combined.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2007/08/28/us-world-firearms-idUSL2834893820070828

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, can we get them to change the shipping address then?

Not the DHS Ammo conspiracy again. Hasn't that been debunked enough by now? The majority of that ammo hasn't even been manufactured yet. [rolleyes]

if you want to get a look at at least one (semi-realistic) possible way on how it might actually go down, look no further than enemies foreign and domestic trilogy by bracken.

It's not too hard to envision some type of collapse event, either natural or man made which causes the economy to tank and the S to HTF.

In this kind of event it's not exactly an armed militia against the gubmt. It'll be more like people flocking to fema camps for work and food because they've not a pot to piss in, and suddenly people with resources might find that the gubmt takes extreme measures to "acquire" those resources for the good of the people.

Last edited:
Yup.
And "teach the children well"... Start the brainwashing at the earliest stages.
("Class.. Pay attention.. Guns are Bad", ... Draw pictures of anything resembling a gun and you're suspended... Sorry, sir, even though you're just back from two tours in Iraq you can't surprise your third-grader daughter by showing up in your camo fatigues and.. "

" Blah blah brainwash blah". Teach a kid that the earth is flat and he'll never set foot in a boat. Hit em with Anti puke in pre-kindergaften and keep up the attack for the next 16+ years and eventually they'll breed yet another generation of brainwashed Antis... etc

What's even scarier is that a lot of these brainwashed youth are going to be running this country soon. Yeah, I sound like my grandfather...after coming out of the fog of youth and stupidity I realized he was right about a lot of things.

Top comedians today don't even bother booking gigs at colleges anymore. Like Chris Rock said "...in their social views and their willingness not to offend anybody. Kids raised on a culture of 'We’re not going to keep score in the game because we don’t want anybody to lose.' Or just ignoring race to a fault. You can’t say 'the black kid over there.' No, it’s 'the guy with the red shoes.' You can’t even be offensive on your way to being inoffensive." Even George Carlin Called it many years ago with his Pussification of the American Male monologue. That's what I love about real comedians, the good ones, the ability to cut straight through the bullshit.

Ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass.

If the Gov was 100% serious and motivated about taking our guns I think it would be done in phases, for example phase 1... deadline for people to cash their guns in at local PD's, Phase 2... warrants issued for anyone in possesion of firearms, phase 3... door kicking time. Do I think it would work? It might, Id be willing to bet that 75% of gun owners would abide by the law so not to upset the apple cart of their daily routine, maybe 15% would eventually fold after the police arrive, and then you have 10% that will go down shooting before the guns are taken from their cold dead fingers. Ofcourse these numbers are just what I think would happen, maybe Im wrong and it would take more bloodshed who knows, I seriously hope it never happens. I cant realistically think that the Gov would do this unless it came from the POTUS under an executive order due to some event that could be tied to National Security. Id like to say Id fight for my guns but would I really engage a squad sized group of Gov/Le/Atf over it? Im not sure I would, call me a pussy but Im being honest. Even now as our rights get stomped on by stupid laws I admit Im not really doing much about it, I need to join GOAL and other organizations and do my part....

The question is can you get the ones that survive the initial encounter together to take the offensive, and if you can do that, how many SS soldiers can you kill and burn their houses to the ground before they either give up or go full military civil war retard?

I think what you saw at the Bundy Ranch is a mirocosm of what is going on in this country. If you can get people to act in a group, with firearms, the govt will back down. The problem is it only takes one shot from either side when those things happen to start an actual civil war, which is probably what will actually happen. It won't be a federal "we're taking all the guns" thing, it will be a Bundy/Weaver thing where bystanders have enough and start shooting anything in a uniform.

Let me toss some common sense on the fire here Sam.

Yes, LEOs that I know and work with have discussed this at length, we speculate just like everybody else. We look at actual prior incidents too, the latest from CA and PA respectively. In both instances, one man, one, put an entire state on lockdown. One held out for a short time, due to his impatience (my opinion), one held out for quite a bit longer. Either way, both those guys demonstrated just how easy an armed,trained, angry,motivated populace would absolutely destroy LE. I have news for you, LE wants no part of "go time" on any scale bigger than Phillips and Matarsaraneau.
When I was in Afghanistan, there were multiple instances when 4 or 5 TB hemmed up a company strength element for 8 hours at a time, and we had AWT and CAS.
The US military and LE would lose big in this country if "go time" ever came around, and we know it.

I can't picture the Govt. going on a full retard "We're coming to take em all" campaign . Ever.
The risk of the consequences of losing would be way more than most gutless politicians would be willing to take.
Even winning would mean living the life of a banana republic dictator for the rest of your days.
Not a appealing thing to someone used to an American lifestyle

In the event of Katrina type situations I think it would the N.G. that would be used if it came to it.
As we saw in Katrina, they will do it if ordered.
Local L.E., outside of the big cities I don't think would want any part of that shit show and having to live with the fall out after the dust has settled.
When it's all said and done it's still your friends and neighbors you have to live with .

Last edited:
To expand on a previous point I think I read there are 45 million gun owners with 270 million guns. Plus all the crazy as a hicks with the cool toys down south... but in the plains states u get a guy with a Barret it's not very hard for him to drop 100 rounds into a convoy he can see a mile out. So they'd have to hit his house with a drone. Then you add in all the crazy sobs like in sons of guns who want a 20mm olican because it's putz large holes in things. Wayyy to much death in trying to come for guns.
Even if 10% of owners fight that's still 4.5 million people we have a standing army of like 1 million. And what's the old add age for every guy getting shot at there's 10 supporting him. Those are bad odds especially when u consider like a previous poster said that everyone knows where the locals live. And on the un point I'd have a tough time shooting Americans stupid and jaded as it may be but if a swat team rolled up I'd be hard pressed to fire. However if 20 Pakistanis rolled up and didn't speak any English and were trying to get my guns I would try and get through all my ammo. I'd feel like we were being invaded.
Another point too is training is nice but an AK or an AR going off in an enclosed space like the natural choke point of a doorway is the great equalizer. There's a lot of stories of special ops guys taking rounds from an untrained kid because that's how it goes when your walking into a funnel. And house clearing is dangerous to the neigh ors. 9mm might have a tough time going thru the walls, but a smith and Wesson 500 wont. And if you know a hit team strapped with body armor is coming I can't think of a bigger dissuasion than the first guy in the room getting hit with what equates to a 12 pound bowling ball going 64 miles an hour.

I understand the basis of the question but the way you pose it is illogical. They are going to win the gun battle in court not at your house. And as far as them invading neighborhoods they are going to start in "high crime" once that population has been subjugated they will keep moving outwards under the pretense of safety..
The kids who have no sack growing up will applaud and the rest of us will be shunned as gun toting lepers who have no place in the utopia.

if they ever brought UN troops in to take guns away from americans that is when the real slaughter would start.

I can't picture the Govt. going on a full retard "We're coming to take em all" campaign . Ever.
The risk of the consequences of losing would be way more than most gutless politicians would be willing to take.
Even winning would mean living the life of a banana republic dictator for the rest of your days.
Not a appealing thing to someone used to an American lifestyle

In the event of Katrina type situations I think it would the N.G. that would be used if it came to it.
As we saw in Katrina, they will do it if ordered.
Local L.E., outside of the big cities I don't think would want any part of that shit show and having to live with the fall out after the dust has settled.
When it's all said and done it's still your friends and neighbors you have to live with .

I think Kevin is right on the money (post #104), and I agree with you, .gov wont go full retard because they know its a lost cause.
Even bringing in the NG would be easily negated in a full on retard scenario, aside from the certain % of them that wouldnt follow an illegal or unethical order, there is also a certain % that would do the bare minimum to get by, because ultimately they know where their bread is buttered.

I dont know of any instances of the locals in NO telling the LE and NG to pound sand in regards to firearms confiscation , Id like to think their were some. Ive launched the interoggative " if you lived in Watertown when the big kabooms went down, and being 100% confident the bad guy wasnt in your house, would you still let the search teams into your house?" at a metric shit ton of LE. Most answer yes, and say go along to get along. This is where we are failing. People ( LE included) are ****ing afraid to say no to the cops, and take responsibility.

They won't be taking the guns away, and if they did things would be so bad it would be mass chaos and civil war.

I think Kevin is right on the money (post #104), and I agree with you, .gov wont go full retard because they know its a lost cause.
Even bringing in the NG would be easily negated in a full on retard scenario, aside from the certain % of them that wouldnt follow an illegal or unethical order, there is also a certain % that would do the bare minimum to get by, because ultimately they know where their bread is buttered.

I dont know of any instances of the locals in NO telling the LE and NG to pound sand in regards to firearms confiscation , Id like to think their were some. Ive launched the interoggative " if you lived in Watertown when the big kabooms went down, and being 100% confident the bad guy wasnt in your house, would you still let the search teams into your house?" at a metric shit ton of LE. Most answer yes, and say go along to get along. This is where we are failing. People ( LE included) are ****ing afraid to say no to the cops, and take responsibility.

I don't think that in either NOLA or Watertown that pound sand was an option.
When you answer your door and your looking down a few rifle barrels the options are pretty limited.
The only one I recall that made a fuss during Katrina ,at least on vidio was the grandma that got the shit kicked out of her.
I'm positive the guys with a conscience would take a pass.
Your then left with the real pips.
People got caught by surprise.
There hasn't been anything done like that in recent history.
I'll bet a repeat performance down there would end up very different.

if they ever brought UN troops in to take guns away from americans that is when the real slaughter would start.

Do people really think a bunch of euro faggots are going to leave their husbands behind to put a blue helmet on and come to the US to try and take our guns? I thought this was just something people joked about at the range and in gun shops.

Do people really think a bunch of euro faggots are going to leave their husbands behind to put a blue helmet on and come to the US to try and take our guns? I thought this was just something people joked about at the range and in gun shops.

Well, 1/3 of the UN Security Council is Russia and China and although they usually aren't invited on the UN Peace Keeping Missions, one could imagine them jumping at the opportunity to support the humanitarian mission of disarming the domestic terrorists in the US (with US gov't support) because it's for the children.

I don't think that in either NOLA or Watertown that pound sand was an option.
When you answer your door and your looking down a few rifle barrels the options are pretty limited.
The only one I recall that made a fuss during Katrina ,at least on vidio was the grandma that got the shit kicked out of her.
I'm positive the guys with a conscience would take a pass.
Your then left with the real pips.
People got caught by surprise.
There hasn't been anything done like that in recent history.
I'll bet a repeat performance down there would end up very different.

Sorry man, but in both NOLA and Watertown, pounding sand was indeed an option. The majority of our populace will aquiesce when the knock comes at the door. LE included. Is it an education thing? A confidence thing? A fear of .gov thing? I think its a combination of all that and more.
Incidents that bring on this madness come as surprises, so how do you combat that? Saying that people got caught by surprise is a cop out ; Katrina was 2005, our Chechnyan friends did their thing in 2013. 8 years of AARs of Katrina, and the best we can do is our people were taken by surprise?
Nope.
A repeat performance will go the exact same way, and that is something you cant blame on LE.

Lets get one thing straight, no Friggen way on this earth would the US allow UN troops on our soil for anything let alone assisting with a major operation that has to do with US citizens.

Again ZERO chance.

Lets get one thing straight, no Friggen way on this earth would the US allow UN troops on our soil for anything let alone assisting with a major operation that has to do with US citizens.

Again ZERO chance.

idk man, the Chinese and the Russians are in the UN, and the long legged mack daddy is in the oval office, soooo Katrina, Chechans, pressure cookers, and hurricanes. We should just hand em over now.

GPP, can you send an MRAP my way, I have some hardware I want give up before the UN parachutes into my neighborhood on orders from h0bama after a night of drinking with Putan.

They have our military serve under a UN command and you honestly think foreign troops will be an issue for them ?

Remember Michael New ?http://www.jefflindsay.com/MichaelNew.shtml

Im sure you can find you tube videos that show the over seas troops training with american military..
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wher...ers-are-on-american-soil-oh-right-here_082012

Again ZERO chance.

Last edited:
They have our military serve under a UN command and you honestly think foreign troops will be an issue for them ?

Remember Michael New ?http://www.jefflindsay.com/MichaelNew.shtml

Im sure you can find you tube videos that show the over seas troops training with american military..
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wher...ers-are-on-american-soil-oh-right-here_082012

Wait, wait. So UN troops could be inbound?

Ed, I have since stolen NEMLECs MRAP (or is it a ****ing bearcat!) and Im heading your way. Im pie eyed, but thats irrelevant because Im an LEO and can get out of an OUI.

Where the **** is C Thomas Howell and his horse ? Actually send Ms. Thompson my way and Ill give up the key to the city.

I lost my keys.

You crack me up..As early as 1978 when I was in boot camp in San Diego troops from the middle east were training at NTC..

I can only guess what troops are in the US since then and now training or what ever you would like to call it.

So yes I have no doubt that foreign troops are here or could soon be here in any role the military wants them to serve in.

Wait, wait. So UN troops could be inbound?

Ed, I have since stolen NEMLECs MRAP (or is it a ****ing bearcat!) and Im heading your way. Im pie eyed, but thats irrelevant because Im an LEO and can get out of an OUI.

Where the **** is C Thomas Howell and his horse ? Actually send Ms. Thompson my way and Ill give up the key to the city.

I lost my keys.

You crack me up..As early as 1978 when I was in boot camp in San Diego troops from the middle east were training at NTC..

I can only guess what troops are in the US since then and now training or what ever you would like to call it.

So yes I have no doubt that foreign troops are here or could soon be here in any role the military wants them to serve in.

Wait, youre a Cali Marine? That splains it!
Kidding.
If you were the CIC, would you put UN troops in CONUS in a peacekeeping capacity?
I hope your answer was good god no or something along those lines.

Of course you referenced San Diego for bootcamp ( Whales Vagina) which instamatically makes me think of MCRD San Diego , yet in the same sentence you reference NTC (clearly a US Army thing) . A true jarhead woulda referenced the Stumps or the CAX.
You may be a spy.
But, Ive been drinking since about 1432 the day prior to this post.

Anybody think that maybe trying to ban m855 was a feeler? Maybe they wanted to see what they could get away with. Who wrote in and called? Just sayin.

No I would not..Wouldnt have any association with UN troops.. I dispise the UN and everything it stands for...If I had my way they would be evicted like the communists that they are from NYC and this country wouldnt have a damn thing to do with them.

Diego wasnt called that when I was there in the late 70's and NTC/RTC worm island is the Base or was at that time on the other side of the wire. I never set foot at 29 stumps I only saw a paper that was a questionaire given there by a squid ltn circulated at a gun show many years ago.

Also I dont hang with anyone from those days and hence dont remember the lingo anymore.

Wait, youre a Cali Marine? That splains it!
Kidding.
If you were the CIC, would you put UN troops in CONUS in a peacekeeping capacity?
I hope your answer was good god no or something along those lines.

Of course you referenced San Diego for bootcamp ( Whales Vagina) which instamatically makes me think of MCRD San Diego , yet in the same sentence you reference NTC (clearly a US Army thing) . A true jarhead woulda referenced the Stumps or the CAX.
You may be a spy.
But, Ive been drinking since about 1432 the day prior to this post.

Back
Top Bottom