What if government takes our guns...

IvIax

Banned

Since the police, national guard, troops will follow the order, what can we do? Do you have the guts to resist?

=======================================
Okay, I might have not addressed my original post clearly. A friend of mine pointed out that what happened in that video I quoted only showed government's interest in our AR. I am actually imagining a scenario that douchebag like Obama passes an executive fart again and says let's take all the guns (all the firearms). The video only shows that some maybe not all the cops, national guards, troops will compliant with the order, perhaps burdened by the vow they took.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO, much of the tough guy, pry it from my cold dead hands talk that I hear will fall by the wayside when many come to the reality that they are not the only one at home if, or when the gun grabbers make a call to their home to take firearms. The safety of wives, children and elderly parents are just some of the attitude adjusters that will surely also be considered before one decides to lock and load in defense of their right to keep and bear arms for real. It sucks, but then it's just my opinion.

I don't think all LEO and national guard would comply. We've seen some sheriffs around the country push back on some gun control measures.

Like has already been said, a majority of those that talk tough about fighting back will in reality comply. There are some that actually will fight back. With any luck a few of those incidents may be the spark needed to rally others to the cause.

I don't think all LEO and national guard would comply. We've seen some sheriffs around the country push back on some gun control measures.

Like has already been said, a majority of those that talk tough about fighting back will in reality comply. There are some that actually will fight back. With any luck a few of those incidents may be the spark needed to rally others to the cause.

Most police would around here would comply. I know NH elects county sheriffs but CT, RI, Mass don't have any elected police. They answer to the town or the state.

When the man comes around, each will act in their own way. We all know ourselves and what we will do. Some guys will line up, some will have tragic boating accidents or get robbed, and some will rent storage units in other states.

If the government, at any level, simply comes to someone's house and takes away guns from people who aren't doing anything else wrong, then it's a 2A, 4A, and personal property rights violation. So I'd imagine that a lot of manufactured evidence will show up.

The question is when the hell other gun owners will wake up and smell the coffee. I once heard that 12% of the population of RI owns guns, yet we can't barely get 100 people to show up at the state house. You can't jail, subpoena, or bring in 150,000+ people to the ACI and the town jails.

Last edited:
We are not the Armenians, who gave up their only means of self-defense only to be slaughtered.

We are not the Russians, who gave up their guns to Lenin and the Bolsheviks, only to be enslaved and slaughtered.

Although many may comply, many others won't.

The real question is, are there enough LEOs and soldiers who, if and when the orders are given, will abide by their oaths and deal with their traitorous commanding officers?

Oh, and I don't expect any LEO or military member NESrs to out themselves as defenders of the Constitution. That is something you should play close to the vest.

Last edited:
Most police would around here would comply. I know NH elects county sheriffs but CT, RI, Mass don't have any elected police. They answer to the town or the state.

When the man comes around, each will act in their own way. We all know ourselves and what we will do. Some guys will line up, some will have tragic boating accidents or get robbed, and some will rent storage units in other states.

If the government, at any level, simply comes to someone's house and takes away guns from people who aren't doing anything else wrong, then it's a 2A, 4A, and personal property rights violation. So I'd imagine that a lot of manufactured evidence will show up.

The question is when the hell other gun owners will wake up and smell the coffee. I once heard that 12% of the population of RI owns guns, yet we can't barely get 100 people to show up at the state house. You can't jail, subpoena, or bring in 150,000+ people to the ACI and the town jails.

Well, if 149,900 are FUDDs, that's what you get.

I went to the State House rallies here. I waited 9 hours in Gardner. I testified. So did my 15 year old daughter.

I met with my rep, my senator declined an audience, the moonbat fvcker.

Only activism will help limit our erosion of rights.

If you watch that video the NG guys expressed reservations about confiscation...then did it anyway.

I don't know if as many Leos will follow orders as we think. If confiscation happens, something major has hit the fan and I think more gun owners will rally.

Also, it's one thing to kick the door down to some hippies house, another to invade a .gov hating armed citizens house.

Thirdly, I would hope organizations like nes would form security groups. Raiding a house with 8 armed Gov hating Americans who have done nothing wrong is not going to be easy.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have an 80% for every 100% you have of your ARs. Easy to comply that way. Also, go boating regularly.

What the hell, I'll play:

Attrition rates would be quite high, the first raid is 20 armed thugs, the second is 18 and so on. If some one is ready, has good situational awareness it could be a lot higher.

Then the question is, how much do the thugs 'believe in the cause'?

Further, in light of other current stories, it is clear if they raid your house you have a very good chance of ending up injured or dead - so, to put it another way, do you get on the train car willingly or not?

IMHO, much of the tough guy, pry it from my cold dead hands talk that I hear will fall by the wayside when many come to the reality that they are not the only one at home if, or when the gun grabbers make a call to their home to take firearms. The safety of wives, children and elderly parents are just some of the attitude adjusters that will surely also be considered before one decides to lock and load in defense of their right to keep and bear arms for real. It sucks, but then it's just my opinion.

It's unfortunate that so many share your opinion that there's nothing worth fighting and dying for.

At least that's how you come across.

I don't know if as many Leos will follow orders as we think. If confiscation happens, something major has hit the fan and I think more gun owners will rally.

I think initially many will... after a few people shoot back, I think less will follow orders blindly.

but...

Also, it's one thing to kick the door down to some hippies house, another to invade a .gov hating armed citizens house.

It's been said before, when/if the time comes, they won't come kicking down doors. It'll be a domestic violence call (of something similar) and they'll just take one home at a time. A "prohibited person" today, another tomorrow. Little by little they'll make us all "prohibited"

Thirdly, I would hope organizations like nes would form security groups. Raiding a house with 8 armed Gov hating Americans who have done nothing wrong is not going to be easy.

Hopefully Steve, you already have your "crew" of like-minded people. If not, you should get working on it TODAY, not the day they come looking

Well, if 149,900 are FUDDs, that's what you get.

I went to the State House rallies here. I waited 9 hours in Gardner. I testified. So did my 15 year old daughter.

I met with my rep, my senator declined an audience, the moonbat fvcker.

Only activism will help limit our erosion of rights.

If you watch that video the NG guys expressed reservations about confiscation...then did it anyway.
Yep, activism at the state and federal level. Make phone calls , show up at meetings and STATE HOUSE hearings ! I've taken off work to go to a couple and met with my Rep and talked, don't know if the Rep was helpful but overall we need to be LOUD. More of us.

The problem isn't the cops who would come to take them. It would be the liberal media making the citizen out to be the criminal. I watch those cops shows like Alaska State troopers and North Woods Law. INAL but I see violations of people's rights on those shows and I also see a lot of people who have no idea about what rights they actually have.

The cops ask for people to open the window and when questioned the cop replies..."it's for my safety". Well, heck...if you wanted to be safe you should have been a file clerk and not picked a profession that requires you to carry a gun....

Even so, the media would spin it so we looked bad and that it's all for everyone's safety.

To fix this we need to go back to basics and get to the foundation of the problem. We need to teach young people about their rights and how to exercise them. not just 2a but if we can give young people and excellent grasp of the bill of rights we can turn this around.

So for this to happen it would be the cops in cahoots with the media.

A big problem is that the media are not held to any standard. the can spout anything they want as we have seen. If there were penalties for mis-information then we would see a lot more truth in reporting.

This is something that always bothers me. How would our local and state government react in the face of a wide spread emergency? It takes that moment to realize that my protection against criminals and societies sociopaths in that moment is gone once I am disarmed. Just at the very moment I needed protection for myself the most, the government comes and takes it away from me. Surviving a natural disaster and living a life afterwards to me is a natural part of what is in the 2nd amendment, not being herded into centers like cattle. It makes me pause to realize that I should have a plan to get myself, my family and my means of protection out of harms way. Harm in this case meaning being forcibly disarmed and at the mercy of the chaos.

It makes me pause to wonder what would happen to neighboring states and laws and law enforcement if people were fleeing a disaster and were armed. They can't arrest everyone at the state line I hope.

Some scenarios can be pretty scary because it's really impossible to tell how society would react, including police and the military. I try to imagine a police officer disarming a doctor who repays the police office later by refusing to treat his dying wife. I like to think people are better than that, but who really knows how the fundamental nature of people will play out in the face of a great disaster. From what I have read it seems like a loss of about 10-20% of the population would essentially turn this entire country back to the dark ages since no one would be left to run the power plants, transportation systems for food delivery, the internet, cell systems. There would be little communication. That would be a surreal world to live in.

Last edited:
It's unfortunate that so many share your opinion that there's nothing worth fighting and dying for.

At least that's how you come across.

Sir, It's obvious to me that you should reread my opinion. No where did I say that there is nothing worth fighting and / or dying for. What I pointed out, is that while many may want to defend their right to keep and bear arms if and when the .gov comes knocking, the fact that family is at home when the visit takes place, may very well cause many of us to surrender arms rather than put family in harms way to defend that right, at that time. Like many on this site, I have already proven that to me, some things are worth fighting and /or dying for and in case you're wondering, there are no family members living with me.
For those counting on sympathetic law enforcement, consider that it will probably be a combination of local, state, federal and united nations troops that come to the door. Sympathetic law enforcement will have been weeded out by that time, so don't be silly enough to believe that your cop brother in law will be assigned the task. Confiscation will be done by those willing to confiscate and there will be more than enough that are willing. Today, it has been many of you, in places like Afghanistan, that have in fact already gone to a residence and taken weapons, proving that it wont be your brother in law coming to the door. You can say "that's different", that's war, if you like, but in the end it is an example of troops, not brother in laws, following orders and doing the job ordered to do, at your expense. Sir, I hope that this came across more clearly to you.
One more thing to consider. Many have assumed that confiscation would be on a regional or statewide level and that crossing state lines will be the answer. When federal and united nations troops are knocking at the door, it not statewide confiscation, it's national confiscation. Where will your plan take you and your protection when the state line isn't the answer to your issue? Can't happen? I'm betting the Aussies thought they were securely protected behind " cant happen " as well. The fact of matter is, as we all know, *>#t happens.

Last edited:
pfInczn.jpg

If militaries invade your towns, imho that is a police state and they have no jurisdiction in my eyes, most officers will follow commands, it's their jobs especially being brain washed. As long as my wife and daughter are safe I have no fear of death not saying im going to be a hero by all means but im not being forced into a gitmo type facility for my "safety"

I thought there were laws passed post-Katrina that forbids police from disarming people after natural disasters and such.

This could/would/should never happen again.

Did this GOAL-supported bill pass in MA?

http://www.goal.org/regulationpages/s964katrinabill.html

Looking up other states....

Last time I checked, the hunt in Watertown was post-Katrina. Exigency trumps law. Tell me the Constitution applied there.

BTW, my answer is 'here are the ones I have here, please take them and be on your way'. The 'rest'? They're at my cabin in New hampshire/my brother's house/lent to a friend in Maine to hunt/the dog ate my homework. PVC, Silicon gun socks, hot hands desiccant and rolls of foodsaver bags are your friend.

everybody knows where their local cops live, if mass confiscation starts, that will be a signal for go time. if youre a cop and follow orders and someone does a mag dump into your house it will make you reconsider real fast.

Back
Top Bottom