• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"what I learned about firearms" on CNN

That was a decent report. I was surprised how objective she was. The look on her face after shooting the AR didn't look anything like fear to me.

Maybe some positive feedback is in order.

Bahahahahaha! [rofl]

Access Denied
As per the National Guard Bureau's Acceptable Usage Policy your requested URL has been denied because of its content categorization: News/Media;Audio/Video Clips

As someone above stated, I was very impressed with the gunstore owner. He presented himself well, had good hygiene, was non-dogmatic, and didn't get argumentative or emotional. What are the odds that they found that guy among all gunstore owners/employees? That guy presented himself, and gun-owners in general, quite well.

Normally, I would expect them to search out the fat, tatt'ed up redneck, standing in front of a Confederate flag, spouting off about protecting us from blue-helmeted UN troops.

As someone above stated, I was very impressed with the gunstore owner. He presented himself well, had good hygiene, was non-dogmatic, and didn't get argumentative or emotional. What are the odds that they found that guy among all gunstore owners/employees? That guy presented himself, and gun-owners in general, quite well.

Normally, I would expect them to search out the fat, tatt'ed up redneck, standing in front of a Confederate flag, spouting off about protecting us from blue-helmeted UN troops.

Be careful, you wouldn't want to alienate yourself from the site too much. Neg reps inbound [mg]

Mike

When asked why anyone needs more than one gun, the shop owner didn't mention the simple fact that with the wide variation of firearms and calibers, many gun owners enjoy collecting and firing many different types. This is no different than being a sports car hobbyist, collector of motorcyles, stamp collecting -- I mean, pretty much anything you can think of that people enjoy having different kinds of. No reason to treat guns differently.

I also learned you can get a sr9 for 429.99 at south shore sportsman in long island..Appears they have one in stock

Back
Top Bottom