What have you seen lately?

Two black bears fighting in Glacier National Park yesterday. Only fought for a few seconds but we were lucky enough to see it. Third and fourth pictures are of the bigger of the two, I was about 40 yards away when it was closest. A guy that was watching these with us said he saw two grizzly bears mating in the same area the night before.

20220619_172740.jpg

20220619_172742.jpg

20220619_171744.jpg

20220619_171731.jpg

How are teh bugs and skeeters??? I look at pics like that and I see this woman taking the picture:

this-photo-of-a-woman-covered-in-mosquitoes-is-ve-2-17142-1532478838-0_dblbig.jpg

If you drive up through Canada on the way to Alaska, you'll see shittons of those bison hanging around when you get west of Edmonton. Often in the middle of the road.

All of a sudden woodchucks are invading my life.

Go to the dentist yesterday, look out the window and see a trap-what are they after, a woodchuck eating the flowers.

Come home, look out the window and see a woodchuck eating my weeds. He was back out there this morning. I didn't see him the last two years so who knows where he migrated from. I'll leave him alone since I'm in a rental and that isn't much to eat.

Cute little bastard, but I would feel differently if he was eating my stuff.

Cleared some of my trails yesterday and learned that robins don't care about their kids. Right in the middle of the trail. If I had seen it, I probably would have left that patch overgrown. Oh well. Surprised it has lasted this long since that trail gets constant critter traffic.

IMG_1253.jpg

While fishing a beach at dawn, movement on a bluff overhead caught my eye. A doe was shaking its head at my tailing loops. I did manage to catch a few schoolie stripers though.

Later that day, while out with the spinning gear, a large sturgeon was breaching not far away from me. I'd seen plenty of them before but not this close inshore, and in the surf.

No pics.
20220628_065554.jpg

Back
Top Bottom